DriveWealth, the pioneer of fractional equities trading and embedded investing, is a visionary technology company that empowers more than 100 partners around the world to engage their customers by placing the markets in the palm of their hand. We believe the future is fractional, transactional and mobile. Every mobile device should be a gateway to accessing investing and savings products, services, advice, and assistance for global citizens of all ages, wealth stages, and levels of financial expertise. DriveWealth’s unparalleled consultative support and cloud-based, industrial strength technology platform allow partners to seamlessly offer branded investing experiences to drive customer acquisition, loyalty, retention, and revenue growth. DriveWealth’s commitment to continuous evolution and innovation makes it the partner of choice for powering the future of investing.
Recently completing a Series D raise, DriveWealth’s mission is to democratize investing globally by working with partners to invent new ways to use its API-based technology to provide emerging investors with cutting-edge embedded experiences, offer first-time access to U.S. markets, and the ability to begin investing with as little as $1. DriveWealth is committed to empowering consumers around the world to become owners by delivering the most modern brokerage infrastructure, unparalleled industry expertise, and a culture of continued evolution.
DriveWealth is seeking a Client Success Lead who will help us provide unparalleled support to both our partners and clients. You will serve on the front lines of DriveWealth and act as a brand ambassador representing both our company as well as our partners’. As a senior member of the Client Success team, you will be expected to continually find ways to optimize and improve the team’s performance.
A successful candidate has exceptional communication skills, empathy, and intuition. They are energized by assisting and delighting clients. The Client Success team works closely with operations, technology, and compliance to support a rapidly growing and evolving business.
- Serve as a brand ambassador for DriveWealth and as the voice of the client to the company
- Proactively respond to client inquiries via omni channel support (email, phone, chat, social, etc.)
- Support client transactions such as withdrawals, deposits, and onboarding
- Coordinate with multiple departments, such as operations, technology, and compliance to troubleshoot and resolve client issues
- Develop industry and product expertise to efficiently support clients
- Serve as a subject matter expert within the team and drive continuous improvement within this sphere
- Continuously find ways to improve the client experience
- Identify opportunities for growth, efficiency, and quality control within the team
- 3+ years of experience in a client-facing role in financial services
- Exceptional communicator across multiple channels including email, phone, and chat
- Tenacious problem-solver with strong follow-through and sense of ownership
- Unwavering dedication to working collaboratively to evolve and optimize our clients’ experience with DriveWealth
- Insurance – Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Legal. HSA and FSA options.
- 401k plan
- Equity Stock Options
- Flexible working hours and work from home
- Paid time off and holidays
- Reimbursement for continuing education and conferences
- Snacks and beverages available in the office
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
TO ALL AGENCIES: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of DriveWealth outside of the Talent organization. DriveWealth’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via Greenhouse (ATS). Agencies must have a valid services agreement executed and must have been assigned by the Talent team to a specific requisition. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of DriveWealth. In the event a candidate submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment will be paid.