DriveWealth is an API-driven global brokerage infrastructure platform powering both traditional and innovative investment experiences for more than 90 partners in over 150 countries. DriveWealth’s mission is to reshape the world of retail investing by enabling banks, global brands, and Fin-techs to provide investment access and advice to underbanked and underserved customers that was previously only available to the wealthy.
We are pioneering embedded finance and fractional investing in US equities with a modern and award winning API-driven brokerage infrastructure. We’ve built a patent-pending technology to fractionalize US equities and were the first to receive a license to do so in 2015. DriveWealth makes it as easy to buy Starbucks stock as it is to buy a Starbucks latte.
- Manage and maintain 401(k) client relationships at decision-making and administrative levels
- Strategic analysis of client retirement plans
- Oversee annual plan compliance requirements for all clients
- Correspond with 401(k) vendors
- Assist clients with resolving administrative issues (i.e. payroll remittance)
- Assist participants with account questions
- Maintain internal client database and filing system
- Partnering with internal teams to cultivate and maintain client relationships
- 7+ years client service experience in the financial industry
- Ability to interface effectively with others and build strong relationships at all levels within a corporate organization
- Strong current knowledge of 401(k) laws and regulations and/or financial services and mutual funds
- Solutions-oriented team player who demonstrates integrity in all interactions
- Detail and process-oriented with strong analytical skills
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Series 6, 63, and/or 65 licensed a plus, but can be completed once hired
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 401k plan
- EquityStock Options
- Insurance – Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Legal. HSA and FSA options.
- Flexible working hours and work from home
- Paid time off and holidays
- Reimbursement for continuing education and conferences
- Snacks and beverages available in the office
- Pet-friendly workplace
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
TO ALL AGENCIES: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of DriveWealth outside of the Talent organization. DriveWealth’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via Workable (ATS). Agencies must have a valid services agreement executed and must have been assigned by the Talent team to a specific requisition. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of DriveWealth. In the event a candidate submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment will be paid.