DriveWealth, the pioneer of fractional equities trading and embedded investing, is a visionary technology company that empowers more than 100 partners around the world to engage their customers by placing the markets in the palm of their hand. We believe the future is fractional, transactional and mobile. Every mobile device should be a gateway to accessing investing and savings products, services, advice, and assistance for global citizens of all ages, wealth stages, and levels of financial expertise. DriveWealth’s unparalleled consultative support and cloud-based, industrial strength technology platform allow partners to seamlessly offer branded investing experiences to drive customer acquisition, loyalty, retention, and revenue growth. DriveWealth’s commitment to continuous evolution and innovation makes it the partner of choice for powering the future of investing.
Recently completing a Series D raise, DriveWealth’s mission is to democratize investing globally by working with partners to invent new ways to use its API-based technology to provide emerging investors with cutting-edge embedded experiences, offer first-time access to U.S. markets, and the ability to begin investing with as little as $1. DriveWealth is committed to empowering consumers around the world to become owners by delivering the most modern brokerage infrastructure, unparalleled industry expertise, and a culture of continued evolution.
About This Role
As a the Lead DevOps Engineer, you will be a hands on team manager on our infrastructure team to manage and maintain our financial services platform built on a 24x7, highly-available architecture. We are critical infrastructure for our customers, so your work matters to our business. We value simplicity over complexity - both in design and communication.
What You'll Do
- Manage activities of DevOps engineers as a hands on manager experienced in DevOps solutions including Open Shift, Kubernetes, Docker, Ansible, Terraform, CI/CD pipelines with Jenkins, GitHub, Sumo, Splunk, etc.
- Responsible for creating and implementation of Continuous Integration and Delivery deployment solutions including build automation, and configuration management
- Collaborate with application development team members, support and client technology staff to optimize infrastructure and software engineering
What You'll Need
- Capable of developing and implementing DevOps strategies for cloud and on prem platforms and systems
- Experience with DevSecOps including security testing, scanning and security certifications
- Experience with supervisory duties including prior team management of DevOps engineering resources (min 4)
- Experience in development of reporting and analytics metrics i.e. ELK, Tableau, QlikSense
- Experience in automation of full SDLC processes
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, SSH, DNS, SSL/TLS
- Proficiency with Cloud technologies including AWS and Google Cloud
- Experience with infrastructure as code, asset provisioning and CI/CD frameworks
- Knowledge of containerization and orchestration strategies and management
- Capital Markets basic knowledge
- AWS infrastructure management, including but not limited to: EC2, S3, DynamoDB, RDS, Elastic search, Elastic Cache, VPC, CloudFormation, CloudWatch, API Gateway, and WAF
- Maintaining and enhancing our Chef automation and deployment system
- Managing our PROD, UAT, DEV, and LoadTest environments
- Maintaining and enhancing our continuous integration and release process
- Assisting in facilitating future maintenance and enhancements
- Knowledge and experience of containerization
- Familiarity running automated unit/integration tests
- Experience with Maven
- Experience with Git source control
- Understanding of JSON, Jackson and ActiveMQ
- Experience with a NoSQL database environment
- Experience with Financial Services
- Insurance – Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Legal. HSA and FSA options.
- 401k plan
- Equity Stock Options
- Flexible working hours and work from home
- Paid time off and holidays
- Reimbursement for continuing education and conferences
- Snacks and beverages available in the office
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
TO ALL AGENCIES: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of DriveWealth outside of the Talent organization. DriveWealth’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via Greenhouse (ATS). Agencies must have a valid services agreement executed and must have been assigned by the Talent team to a specific requisition. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of DriveWealth. In the event a candidate submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment will be paid.