DriveWealth, the pioneer of fractional equities trading and embedded investing, is a visionary technology company that empowers more than 100 partners around the world to engage their customers by placing the markets in the palm of their hand. We believe the future is fractional, transactional and mobile. Every mobile device should be a gateway to accessing investing and savings products, services, advice, and assistance for global citizens of all ages, wealth stages, and levels of financial expertise. DriveWealth’s unparalleled consultative support and cloud-based, industrial strength technology platform allow partners to seamlessly offer branded investing experiences to drive customer acquisition, loyalty, retention, and revenue growth. DriveWealth’s commitment to continuous evolution and innovation makes it the partner of choice for powering the future of investing.
Recently completing a Series D raise, DriveWealth’s mission is to democratize investing globally by working with partners to invent new ways to use its API-based technology to provide emerging investors with cutting-edge embedded experiences, offer first-time access to U.S. markets, and the ability to begin investing with as little as $1. DriveWealth is committed to empowering consumers around the world to become owners by delivering the most modern brokerage infrastructure, unparalleled industry expertise, and a culture of continued evolution.
DriveWealth is looking for a People Operations Coordinator to join our rapidly growing team! This is an exciting opportunity to work closely with all levels of the business and have a hand in shaping our company culture. You will play a vital role supporting DriveWealth’s ever expanding organization and ensure that the People & Talent department runs smoothly. You will help manage the day to day office logistics and work closely with recruiting, people, team leads, and leadership. This candidate must be local to our Jersey City office.
What you’ll do
- Partner with the Talent team on open reqs and new team members
- Assist with scheduling interviews and meetings
- You will work collaboratively with the People Ops team on all people and culture initiatives including: company events, recognition & wellness programs, and more for a hybrid workforce
- Assist in getting new hires set-up on all our People platforms (HRIS, Greenhouse, etc.)
- Assist in running new hire orientation along with the People manager and work with in-house IT to ensure new hires are set up on their first day.
- Generate new employee contracts and run ad hoc reports
- Serve as a point of contact and resource for all employee inquiries
- You’ll be the face of the company by greeting, directing and assisting all onsite visitors
- Handle day-to-day management of conference room calendars for all candidate onsite interviews
- You’ll work closely with our Workspace Experience Manager to be in tune with the office needs and come up with creative and efficient solutions that feel representative of our people and culture
What you bring:
- 1+ years of Administrative, Human Resources, Recruiting, or Operations experience
- Experience with Greenhouse or similar Applicant Tracking Systems
- Familiarity with recruitment life cycle
- Exceptionally detail-oriented and self-directed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships
- You are enthusiastic and take initiative to solve problems and lend a hand
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Preferably have worked for a rapidly scaling technology start up
- Insurance – Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Legal. HSA and FSA options.
- 401k plan
- Equity Stock Options
- Flexible working hours and work from home
- Paid time off and holidays
- Reimbursement for continuing education and conferences
- Snacks and beverages available in the office
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
TO ALL AGENCIES: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of DriveWealth outside of the Talent organization. DriveWealth’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via Greenhouse (ATS). Agencies must have a valid services agreement executed and must have been assigned by the Talent team to a specific requisition. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of DriveWealth. In the event a candidate submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment will be paid.