DriveWealth, the pioneer of fractional equities trading and embedded investing, is a visionary technology company that empowers more than 100 partners around the world to engage their customers by placing the markets in the palm of their hand. We believe the future is fractional, transactional and mobile. Every mobile device should be a gateway to accessing investing and savings products, services, advice, and assistance for global citizens of all ages, wealth stages, and levels of financial expertise. DriveWealth’s unparalleled consultative support and cloud-based, industrial strength technology platform allow partners to seamlessly offer branded investing experiences to drive customer acquisition, loyalty, retention, and revenue growth. DriveWealth’s commitment to continuous evolution and innovation makes it the partner of choice for powering the future of investing.
Recently completing a Series D raise, DriveWealth’s mission is to democratize investing globally by working with partners to invent new ways to use its API-based technology to provide emerging investors with cutting-edge embedded experiences, offer first-time access to U.S. markets, and the ability to begin investing with as little as $1. DriveWealth is committed to empowering consumers around the world to become owners by delivering the most modern brokerage infrastructure, unparalleled industry expertise, and a culture of continued evolution.
DriveWealth is seeking a Technical Account Consultant to support the product offerings of our rapidly growing B2B global Partner network. Our Partner Solutions Group works across all areas of DriveWealth to enable our Partners to integrate and launch their amazing applications through DriveWealth’s cutting edge investment infrastructure. It does not end there. Hand in glove after our Partner’s commercial launch, we are the strategic coverage team to understand our Partner’s goals and to drive our Partner’s success within DriveWealth. The ideal candidate will have technical and business skills for a Fin-tech or Brokerage business coupled with relationship management experience and an understanding of technology SAAS platforms and business models.
- Develop and be accountable for Key Performance Indicators to measure Partner success
- Work cross-functionally with a number of DriveWealth teams – including Engineering, Product, and others – to build the best solutions for our Partners.
- Own the operational health of your Partner Roster post sales. This includes Operational and Technical Support escalations, project management, along with internal and external Partner communications.
- Design a well thought out Partner Support framework to understand the Partner’s priorities and immediate needs in order to facilitate the desired outcome and ensure the Partner achieves commercial success
- Ensure the Partner’s ongoing Operational procedures and workflows are clearly understood
- Develop and propose new use cases for the Partner, helping them to deepen and expand their adoption of DriveWealth’s products
- Hold DriveWealth’s external partners and internal stakeholders accountable for performance and support commitments.
- Identify inefficiencies in DriveWealth’s operating model and propose new solutions (including technical and operational requirements) to address them.
- Identify, scope, and drive process improvements across your area(s) of ownership.
- Develop and manage end-to-end project plans and ensure on-time delivery.
- 3+ years of project/program management and/or business operations experience.
- Experience working in the Brokerage industry.
- Proven ability to successfully drive small- to medium-sized projects with external partners and cross-functional internal stakeholders.
- Strong analytical skills with excellent problem-solving abilities.
- Experience managing external relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or analytical discipline. -Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Ability to prioritize and remain focused under pressure.
- Perform log searches based upon Partner Support escalations, and if required make modifications to internal resources using API tools
- Position is Remote or Jersey City and Chatham NJ based and requires periodic travel to manage Partner relationships
- Experience working with technical products and interfacing with engineering and product teams.
- Basic to intermediate SQL skill.
- Strong local context on how businesses and partnerships are built
- Experience working with Brokerage or Fin-tech partners
- Experience with Postman, Sumo, Tableau, Jira
- Insurance – Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Legal. HSA and FSA options.
- 401k plan
- Equity Stock Options
- Flexible working hours and work from home
- Paid time off and holidays
- Reimbursement for continuing education and conferences
- Snacks and beverages available in the office
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
TO ALL AGENCIES: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of DriveWealth outside of the Talent organization. DriveWealth’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via Greenhouse (ATS). Agencies must have a valid services agreement executed and must have been assigned by the Talent team to a specific requisition. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of DriveWealth. In the event a candidate submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment will be paid.