DriveWealth, the pioneer of fractional equities trading and embedded investing, is a visionary technology company that empowers more than 100 partners around the world to engage their customers by placing the markets in the palm of their hand. We believe the future is fractional, transactional and mobile. Every mobile device should be a gateway to accessing investing and savings products, services, advice, and assistance for global citizens of all ages, wealth stages, and levels of financial expertise. DriveWealth’s unparalleled consultative support and cloud-based, industrial strength technology platform allow partners to seamlessly offer branded investing experiences to drive customer acquisition, loyalty, retention, and revenue growth. DriveWealth’s commitment to continuous evolution and innovation makes it the partner of choice for powering the future of investing.
Recently completing a Series D raise, DriveWealth’s mission is to democratize investing globally by working with partners to invent new ways to use its API-based technology to provide emerging investors with cutting-edge embedded experiences, offer first-time access to U.S. markets, and the ability to begin investing with as little as $1. DriveWealth is committed to empowering consumers around the world to become owners by delivering the most modern brokerage infrastructure, unparalleled industry expertise, and a culture of continued evolution.
DriveWealth is seeking a Product Marketing Manager to be the link between our Product and Marketing organizations. You will be responsible for developing the messaging framework for DriveWealth’s products. This job will involve sitting closely with the product team, gathering information from technology and operations, and distilling this into concrete marketing messaging for Sales and Marketing.
This role will be what you make it. DriveWealth is in growth mode and there is ample opportunity to learn new things, define your role. Reach out if you have an interest in what we’re doing at DriveWealth.
- Develop messaging for existing products, product launches, and updates
- Work closely with Product, Technology, and Ops to translate detailed technical information into marketing materials and partner communications
- Sit in Product meetings and monitor progress of important launches
- Develop a partner and client feedback system to inform product roadmap
- Work closely with marketing and communications team on product launches, sales materials, and partner communications
- 4-6 years of experience in a product marketing role
- Brokerage experience preferred
- Formal writing experience
- Fin-tech experience
- Self-starter mentality
- Experience with B2B API platforms preferred
- Experience working closely with product teams
- Insurance – Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Legal. HSA and FSA options.
- 401k plan
- Equity Stock Options
- Flexible working hours and work from home
- Paid time off and holidays
- Reimbursement for continuing education and conferences
- Snacks and beverages available in the office
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
TO ALL AGENCIES: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of DriveWealth outside of the Talent organization. DriveWealth’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via Greenhouse (ATS). Agencies must have a valid services agreement executed and must have been assigned by the Talent team to a specific requisition. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of DriveWealth. In the event a candidate submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment will be paid.