DriveWealth, the pioneer of fractional equities trading and embedded investing, is a visionary technology company that empowers more than 100 partners around the world to engage their customers by placing the markets in the palm of their hand. We believe the future is fractional, transactional and mobile. Every mobile device should be a gateway to accessing investing and savings products, services, advice, and assistance for global citizens of all ages, wealth stages, and levels of financial expertise. DriveWealth’s unparalleled consultative support and cloud-based, industrial strength technology platform allow partners to seamlessly offer branded investing experiences to drive customer acquisition, loyalty, retention, and revenue growth. DriveWealth’s commitment to continuous evolution and innovation makes it the partner of choice for powering the future of investing.
Completing a Series D raise in 2021, DriveWealth’s mission is to democratize investing globally by working with partners to invent new ways to use its API-based technology to provide emerging investors with cutting-edge embedded experiences, offer first-time access to U.S. markets, and the ability to begin investing with as little as $1. DriveWealth is committed to empowering consumers around the world to become owners by delivering the most modern brokerage infrastructure, unparalleled industry expertise, and a culture of continued evolution.
What You'll Do
- Design, develop, and implement test plans, scenarios, scripts, and procedures essential to financial and trading systems using:
- Rest Assured
- Amazon AWS
- Postgres SQL
- TestNg framework
- Fix API
- Design, create and execute and automate web application scripts and execute web UI test cases
- Design, create, execute and automate Rest API test cases
- Design, create, execute and automate FIX API test scenarios
- Consults on numerous large projects across the org
- Leads major strategic initiatives within the team or across the org
- Build relationship with Stakeholder in peering teams and BU’s.
- Strong understanding of building and managing automation tools.
- Guides and gets buy-in Infra Engineering, other QA members, and Corp IT -wide towards large technical designs and solutions
- Able to come up with Test Strategy document and collaborate with key stakeholders
- Able to build and automate integration test cases and run it out of Jenkins Pipeline with trigger
- Can work at an EPIC level.
- Can divide the tech stack to component level and contribute to the codebase.
- Can work across the groups to solve a problem.
- Understands deeply a platform used and can mentor others.
- Build test cases from Partner/Client perspective as well building test cases that focuses on Performance/Recovery and DR scenarios
- Diagnoses problems to finds underlying issues and generates potential solutions
- Independently problem solves in a systematic manner
- Able to take a complex problem by breaking it down to smaller achievable tasks
- SME on at least one domain within the team and responsible for end to end delivery of all projects in said domain
- Bachelor degree plus 8-15 years experience
- Understanding of ActiveMQ/Kafka a plus
- Must have knowledge of trading flows (Equity/Options etc..) with understanding of Settlement and clearing
- Knowledge of money movement
- Knowledge of scripting languages like python
- Able to build automation framework/enhance current framework for tools for fit
- Must have knowledge of CI/CD Jenkins Pipeline to integrate test automation
- Insurance – Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, LTD & STD. HSA and FSA options.
- Unlimited PTO
- 401k plan
- Most roles have flexible working hours and work-from-home
- Continuing education and conference reimbursement
- Fitness/Wellbeing reimbursement
- Lunch program, snacks, and beverages available in the office
Applicants must be authorized to work for any employer in the U.S. DriveWealth is unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of an employment Visa at this time.
Compensation package offerings are based on candidate experience and technical qualifications, as it relates to the role. These are identified and determined throughout your interviewing experience.
Please note: this role is expected to come into our office on a cadence set by the Hiring Manager/Team.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
TO ALL AGENCIES: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of DriveWealth outside of the Talent organization. DriveWealth’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via Greenhouse (ATS). Agencies must have a valid services agreement executed and must have been assigned by the Talent team to a specific requisition. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of DriveWealth. In the event a candidate submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment will be paid.