DriveWealth is an API-driven global brokerage infrastructure platform powering both traditional and innovative investment experiences for more than 90 partners in over 150 countries. DriveWealth’s mission is to reshape the world of retail investing by enabling banks, global brands, and Fin-techs to provide investment access and advice to underbanked and underserved customers that was previously only available to the wealthy.
We are pioneering embedded finance and fractional investing in US equities with a modern and award winning API-driven brokerage infrastructure. We’ve built a patent-pending technology to fractionalize US equities and were the first to receive a license to do so in 2015. DriveWealth makes it as easy to buy Starbucks stock as it is to buy a Starbucks latte.
The Post Trade Team performs a variety of functions of a brokerage business after the trade is conducted. You will learn from and contribute to a modern Java code base that is highly concurrent and in many places follows reactive style programming. Our jobs run in the cloud using many advanced AWS services. We still use some of the typical enterprise relational db (MySql) and messaging services (JMS/ActiveMQ), etc. Our scripts are written in Bash, Groovy, and in the future may include Go, Python as well.
- Responsible for the technical design and delivery of new Java projects using exciting, cutting-edge technology
- Develop enhancements to existing Java applications as well as build new applications from the ground up
- Monitor production systems, troubleshoot issues, and assist in remediation fixes
- Assist in recommending and facilitating future maintenance and enhancements
- Work with the Broker Dealer Operations teams to support and enhance the trading system
- Experience with high performance java development
- Strong experience with Java 8+ coding standards and best practices for application development
- Experience with Maven
- Must understand how to write effective unit/integration tests
- Understanding of Eclipse/IntelliJ and JUnit
- Experience with a 24x7, highly-available architecture
- Strong communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of JSON, JMS, Jackson and ActiveMQ
- Experience with NoSQL and SQL database environments
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- Experience with Linux and writing scripts to extract and transform data
- Multiple years experience in fin-tech, e-commerce, or analytics companies
- 401k plan
- EquityStock Options
- Insurance – Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Legal. HSA and FSA options.
- Flexible working hours and work from home
- Paid time off and holidays
- Reimbursement for continuing education and conferences
- Snacks and beverages available in the office
- Pet-friendly workplace
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
TO ALL AGENCIES: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of DriveWealth outside of the Talent organization. DriveWealth’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via Workable (ATS). Agencies must have a valid services agreement executed and must have been assigned by the Talent team to a specific requisition. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of DriveWealth. In the event a candidate submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment will be paid.