Canvas was created to serve the ever-changing needs of the modern driver. We know car ownership can be complicated, so we’re working on creative solutions to alleviate many of the hassles associated with the traditional ways of getting a car. At Canvas, we have the DNA of a startup with the backing and expertise of the global Ford brand. As we look to grow our team, we’re looking for individuals who are resourceful, energetic, and up for the challenge of making cars easy.
When we aren’t hard at work, we’re outside soaking up the sunshine, volunteering for a local cause, or celebrating a birthday over some treats. Our team is proud of what we’re building here as we strive to achieve our goals and evolve our company, together.
Canvas is looking for an Analyst to help support our Strategy and Finance team (BizOps). As a member of our BizOps team, you will fully immerse yourself in solving complex problems and data analysis. You will be relied on to develop compelling, synthesized insights and recommendations based on your in-depth analysis. Your recommendations will play a critical role in helping shape our company’s strategic direction. You will work with a small team, managing your own workstream(s) as you go.
If you’re interested in joining our stellar team of problem solvers, we want to hear from you!
This role offers a unique opportunity to work in a fast-paced, startup environment with the backing of one of the largest brands in the world - Ford.
- Support high-impact initiatives, perform key strategic and financial analyses such as: pricing structures, unit economics, product and market expansion, and more
- Help develop and evolve early-stage ideas into full-fledged company-wide initiatives
- Partner with key business stakeholders to support financially-sound, data-informed decisions
- Conduct analyses on projects improving our product and customer experience
- Provide analytical support on special projects through financial assessment of business partnerships, new business features, and other strategic initiatives
- Perform market and competitive research, both primary and secondary, to ensure the team and company are aware of all market dynamics
- Perform special projects, research, analysis, and presentations for senior management
- 2+ years of experience in an analytic capacity in fields such as management consulting, investment banking, corporate strategy and/or corporate finance
- A BA/BS/Masters in Economics, Business, Math, or other quantitative focus
- Expert knowledge of Excel
- An adaptable, and driven disposition
- The ability to thrive in a dynamic, entrepreneurial culture
- Effective team player skills and experience
- The ability to efficiently and persuasively present findings & recommendations, while remaining receptive to feedback
Bonus points if you have…
- Automotive and/or general transportation experience
Why you’ll enjoy working at Canvas…
- Opportunity to work in the automotive and mobility space during a time of growth post product launch
- An entrepreneurial environment with a tight-knit and collaborative culture
- Full health benefits, including medical, vision and dental
- Matching 401k
- Catered lunches daily
- Annual learning and development stipend
- Commuter benefits
- Gym subsidy
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Creative office space
- $90,000 - $115,000
Canvas is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Canvas does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.