Canvas was created to serve the ever-changing needs of the modern driver. We know car ownership can be complicated, so we’re working on creative solutions to alleviate many of the hassles associated with the traditional ways of getting a car. At Canvas, we have the DNA of a startup with the backing and expertise of the global Ford brand. As we look to grow our team, we’re looking for individuals who are resourceful, energetic, and up for the challenge of making cars easy.
When we aren’t hard at work, we’re outside soaking up the sunshine, volunteering for a local cause, or celebrating a birthday over some treats. Our team is proud of what we’re building here as we strive to achieve our goals and evolve our company, together.
As a Data Analyst, you'll be joining a team of passionate data scientists, engineers, designers, and product managers. We are a team of eager-to-learn individuals. Together, we will solve business problems using data. You will work closely with various teams within the company to help define key metrics, build and maintain dashboards, and perform ad-hoc analysis. As a part of the Analytics and Data Science Team, you will also have the opportunity to drive business and product decisions.
This role offers a unique opportunity to work in a fast-paced, startup environment with the backing of one of the largest brands in the world - Ford.
- Develop and maintain dashboards for marketing, operations and other teams
- Collaborate with data scientists, designers and engineers to inform tracking and analysis
- Help define and build necessary data models to meet analytics and reporting needs
- 1-5 years of experience as a data analyst
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Experience using Tableau, Mode Analytics, or similar visualization/reporting tools
- Experience building interactive dashboards and enabling self-service for a non-technical audience
- Experience with SQL
- Strong communication skills and ability to build relationships with technical and non-technical colleagues
- Relentless curiosity
Bonus points if…
- You have experience with open-source languages, such as Python or R
Why you’ll enjoy working at Canvas…
- Opportunity to work in the automotive and mobility space during a time of growth post product launch
- An entrepreneurial environment with a tight-knit and collaborative culture
- Full health benefits, including medical, vision and dental
- Matching 401k
- Catered lunches daily
- Annual learning and development stipend
- Commuter benefits
- Gym subsidy
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Creative office space
- Employee discount on product
- $100,000 - $140,000
Canvas is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Canvas does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.