Canvas was created to serve the ever-changing needs of the modern driver. We know car ownership can be complicated, so we’re working on creative solutions to alleviate many of the hassles associated with the traditional ways of getting a car. At Canvas, we have the DNA of a startup with the backing and expertise of the global Ford brand. As we look to grow our team, we’re looking for individuals who are resourceful, energetic, and up for the challenge of making cars easy.
When we aren’t hard at work, we’re outside soaking up the sunshine, volunteering for a local cause, or celebrating a birthday over some treats. Our team is proud of what we’re building here as we strive to achieve our goals and evolve our company, together.
Canvas is looking for a Sales Operations Analyst who will supercharge our sales team by ensuring it’s more efficient, data-driven, and organized. In this role, you will drive sales team productivity and own everything from sales strategy to deep-dive analysis and implementation. The Sales Operations Analyst will support the Sales team with data, operational, and analytic support - ranging from collecting key dealership data to building out the ideal mix of leads for Strategic Account Executives. You will also provide Sales with custom tools that enable further revenue growth and optimization. This role will be responsible for leading several key cross-functional initiatives and will initially report to the Head of Operations.
This role offers a unique opportunity to work in a fast-paced, startup environment with the backing of one of the largest brands in the world - Ford.
- Partner with leadership and individual reps on our Business Operations, Sales, and Finance teams to ensure data accuracy in our CRM and sales tools
- Manage cross-functional teams to establish consistent definitions of sales and pipeline stages
- Manage sales planning activities including quota planning and territory mapping/assignment
- Work with Sales leadership to establish rules of engagement to govern sales processes and eliminate friction between sales and customer success organizations
- Partner closely with sales and marketing leadership to implement scalable, repeatable, data-driven processes based on industry best practices
- Work with Sales Leadership, finance, and legal to support and build sales quota and incentive programs
- Facilitate successful implementation and adoption of new processes within the sales organization
- Work with sales leadership to review and identify key improvement areas in the full sales cycle including handoffs between teams
- Optimize new hire ramp time, improving overall sales productivity and ensuring sales process consistency
- Design, implement and manage sales forecasting processes that provide accurate prediction into future revenue performance
- Partner with Business Operations to develop dashboards and reports leveraging our existing and future sales technologies
- 2-5 years of experience in Sales Operations, Business Strategy or Operations, supporting a sales team through data and analysis, and/or a foundational skill set in analytics or finance
- Proven track record of leading cross-functional initiatives, hitting goals, using sales technology, and succeeding in a complex and fast moving environment
- Expert problem-solving abilities, flexibility and adaptability to shifting priorities, and elite level of determination
- A quantitative mindset with an eye towards developing a metrics-driven culture
- The ability to work in a highly demanding and results-oriented team environment
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel
Bonus points if you have…
- High-growth startup experience
Why you’ll enjoy working at Canvas…
- Opportunity to work in the automotive and mobility space during a time of growth post product launch
- An entrepreneurial environment with a tight-knit and collaborative culture
- Full health benefits, including medical, vision and dental
- Matching 401k
- Catered lunches daily
- Annual learning and development stipend
- Commuter benefits
- Gym subsidy
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Creative office space
- Employee discount on product
- $80,000 - 100,000
Canvas is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Canvas does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.