Canvas was created to serve the ever-changing needs of the modern driver. We know car ownership can be complicated, so we’re working on creative solutions to alleviate many of the hassles associated with the traditional ways of getting a car. At Canvas, we have the DNA of a startup with the backing and expertise of the global Ford brand. As we look to grow our team, we’re looking for individuals who are resourceful, energetic, and up for the challenge of making cars easy.
When we aren’t hard at work, we’re outside soaking up the sunshine, volunteering for a local cause, or celebrating a birthday over some treats. Our team is proud of what we’re building here as we strive to achieve our goals and evolve our company, together.
We are seeking a Dealer Support Specialist who will serve as a primary point of contact for dealer partners. You will provide phone and email support for general inquiries, coordinate vehicle purchases and collect & share feedback to help Canvas develop product features.
Qualified candidates are experts in providing support with a demonstrated ability to build rapport with people from a variety of backgrounds and in a variety of situations. In this role you will develop and maintain a high level of product expertise, move fluidly between various tools and channels, and find the best solutions possible for our dealer partners.
This role is a full-time hourly position, working 40 hours/week. You must be able to work evenings and weekends, on occasion.
You will have the unique opportunity to work in a fast-paced, startup environment with the backing of one of the largest brands in the world - Ford.
- Communicate effectively with current dealer partners by email or phone to address their questions and issues
- Stay on top of pending purchase confirmations and pending appointments to ensure dealer partners have a successful working relationship with Canvas
- Act independently with good judgment - and know when to loop in a teammate
- Proactively look for solutions to problems and propose improvements if something could work better
- Support ad-hoc operations projects
- A Bachelor’s degree (or relevant experience)
- Flexibility with your schedule and willingness to work morning, evening or weekend shifts
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Previous experience in a fast-paced startup environment
- The ability to handle multiple projects at a given time
- A passion for solving business problems
Bonus Points if…
- You have worked in the automotive industry.
Why you’ll enjoy working at Canvas…
- Opportunity to work in the automotive and mobility space during a time of growth post product launch
- An entrepreneurial environment with a tight-knit and collaborative culture
- Full health benefits, including medical, vision and dental
- Matching 401k
- Catered lunches daily
- Annual learning and development stipend
- Commuter benefits
- Gym subsidy
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Creative office space
- Employee discount on product
- $60,000 - $70,000
Canvas is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Canvas does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.