Canvas was created to serve the ever-changing needs of the modern driver. We know car ownership can be complicated, so we’re working on creative solutions to alleviate many of the hassles associated with the traditional ways of getting a car. At Canvas, we have the DNA of a startup with the backing and expertise of the global Ford brand. As we look to grow our team, we’re looking for individuals who are resourceful, energetic, and up for the challenge of making cars easy.
When we aren’t hard at work, we’re outside soaking up the sunshine, volunteering for a local cause, or celebrating a birthday over some treats. Our team is proud of what we’re building here as we strive to achieve our goals and evolve our company, together.
Canvas is seeking a Warehouse Lead who can help oversee of our local fleet of vehicles, maintain vehicle quality, and manage vehicle deliveries. You’ll play a key role in applying our warehouse processes, partnering closely with fleet and fulfillment operations, and working with local vendors to ensure service work is completed. Qualified candidates are operationally-savvy, well-organized, and passionate about delivering quality cars to our customers.
This role offers a unique opportunity to work in a fast-paced, startup environment with the backing of one of the largest brands in the world - Ford.
- Assist the Warehouse Manager with many aspects of warehouse operations, while focusing on the accurate reporting of vehicle condition and fleet inventory
- Open and/or close the warehouse as needed, securing and safeguarding all vehicles, equipment, and keys
- Maintain the receiving, warehousing, and distribution of vehicles by coordinating and enforcing operational and personnel policies
- Support the Customer Service and Fleet Operations teams, providing ground-level vehicle condition and scheduling information as needed
- Ensure vehicles are cosmetically and mechanically prepared to meet customer standards
- Provide guidance and feedback to the Delivery Agents, and ensure that they leave for appointments to arrive on time
- A team player attitude that has the ability to lead the team as needed
- A strong ability to learn quickly and adapt to new situations
- The ability to make decisions and solve problems
- A high degree of motivation to go above and beyond the task at hand
- The ability to succeed in a collaborative get-it-done environment
- A detail-oriented approach: You pay very close attention to details and have the drive to get things right
- A high degree of reliability including accountability for daily, weekly and long-term projects
- Highly effective oral and written communication skills, and you can deal with stress well
Why you’ll enjoy working at Canvas…
- Opportunity to work in the automotive and mobility space during a time of growth post product launch
- An entrepreneurial environment with a tight-knit and collaborative culture
- Employee discount on product
- $22.00 / hr
Canvas is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Canvas does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.