Canvas was created to serve the ever-changing needs of the modern driver. We know car ownership can be complicated, so we’re working on creative solutions to alleviate many of the hassles associated with the traditional ways of getting a car. At Canvas, we have the DNA of a startup with the backing and expertise of the global Ford brand. As we look to grow our team, we’re looking for individuals who are resourceful, energetic, and up for the challenge of making cars easy.
When we aren’t hard at work, we’re outside soaking up the sunshine, volunteering for a local cause, or celebrating a birthday over some treats. Our team is proud of what we’re building here as we strive to achieve our goals and evolve our company, together.
We’re seeking an Operations Manager to lead day-to-day operations. We are looking for someone with experience managing teams and vendors with a track record of executing with speed and accuracy. The role involves developing and nurturing relationships with 3rd party vendors and helping scale our operational capabilities. You’ll manage fleet activities and support growth through the development of new processes, programs, and metrics.
As a member of the Canvas team, you’ll report to the Director of Operations. This role offers a unique opportunity to work in a fast-paced, startup environment with the the backing of one of the largest brands in the world - Ford.
- Lead day-to-day operational activities
- Manage vendor relationships, work with partners to quickly resolve vehicle issues and hold them accountable to SLAs
- Understand operational pain points, formulate solutions and implement plans
- Develop programs and processes to scale the operations
- Manage escalations and make real-time decision
- Develop compelling, insightful, and actionable KPIs and measurements
- Been doing this a while. You have 3 - 5 years of relevant experience
- Automotive and management experience
- Experience managing third party vendor relationships. You also understand when to let things go and when to hold partners accountable
- Strong organizational skills. You pay incredible attention to detail and can manage multiple priorities
- A self-starter attitude. You’re skilled at creating thorough clear and scalable processes
- The ability to be highly productive with limited oversight on a day-to-day basis. This role is intended for somebody who will take meaningful responsibility and initiative
- A startup mentality - scrappy, creative, and constantly iterating to be best-in-class
Why you’ll enjoy working at Canvas…
- Opportunity to work in the automotive and mobility space during a time of growth post product launch
- An entrepreneurial environment with a tight-knit and collaborative culture
- Full health benefits, including medical, vision and dental
- Matching 401k
- Catered lunches daily
- Annual learning and development stipend
- Commuter benefits
- Gym subsidy
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Creative office space
- Employee discount on product
- $85,000 - $100,000
Canvas is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Canvas does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.