Canvas was created to serve the ever-changing needs of the modern driver. We know car ownership can be complicated, so we’re working on creative solutions to alleviate many of the hassles associated with the traditional ways of getting a car. At Canvas, we have the DNA of a startup with the backing and expertise of the global Ford brand. As we look to grow our team, we’re looking for individuals who are resourceful, energetic, and up for the challenge of making cars easy.
When we aren’t hard at work, we’re outside soaking up the sunshine on our roof, volunteering for a local cause, or celebrating a birthday over some treats. Our team is proud of what we’re building here as we strive to achieve our goals and evolve our company, together.
We are seeking a Launch & Expansion Lead who will focus on Canvas’s geographical expansion, developing the subscriber growth strategy for new regions, overseeing execution and reporting regularly on progress.
You’ll report directly to the Head of Marketing, and partner closely with the marketing, operations and product teams. Canvas has an ambitious plan for geographical expansion in 2019, and you will be critical in ensuring that market roll-outs are strategic and seamlessly executed. This will be a high visibility role within the company and this person will interact frequently with many other stakeholders. The ideal candidate will be both an excellent project manager and a marketing jack-of-all-trades who has working knowledge of marketing channels and strategies.
- Create and owning go-to-market strategy for geographical expansion into new regions
- Define marketing objectives and KPIs for new market expansion initiatives
- Devise and execute marketing campaigns, measure effectiveness and test to discover the best approach
- Manage the market launch budget and report on efficiency
- Work with team to discover creative ways to efficiently build brand awareness and subscribers in new regions
- Problem solve and prioritize among competing priorities
- Project manage the market launch process and regularly report on the progress
- 5+ years of experience, preferably having launched or managed a regional market in a consumer-facing marketplace
- Demonstrated experience managing large and complex projects with multiple stakeholders
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- An entrepreneurial mindset and are self-directed
- A highly organized approach to work, and are comfortable handling many competing priorities
- A self-starter attitude who always follows through and rarely drops a ball
- Previous experience managing budget and reporting on KPIs at a regular cadence
- Previous experience influencing other individuals within a company and driving a cross-functional initiative
Why you’ll enjoy working at Canvas...
- Opportunity to work in the automotive and mobility space during a time of growth post product launch
- An entrepreneurial environment with a tight-knit and collaborative culture
- Matching 401k program
- Full health benefits, including medical, vision and dental
- Catered lunches daily
- Commuter benefits
- Gym subsidy
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Creative office space
- Employee discount on product
- $115,000-$135,000 with a bonus up to $50,000
Canvas is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Canvas does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.