Canvas was created to serve the ever-changing needs of the modern driver. We know car ownership can be complicated, so we’re working on creative solutions to alleviate many of the hassles associated with the traditional ways of getting a car. At Canvas, we have the DNA of a startup with the backing and expertise of the global Ford brand. As we look to grow our team, we’re looking for individuals who are innovative, energetic, and up for the challenge of making cars easy.
When we aren’t hard at work, we’re outside soaking up the sunshine, volunteering for a local cause, or celebrating a birthday over some treats. Our team is proud of what we’re building here as we strive to achieve our goals and evolve our company, together.
If you’re interested in joining our stellar team of problem solvers, we want to hear from you!
We are seeking a Performance Marketing Manager to support our Marketing team as our go-to resource for managing our advertising channels. As part of a broader team effort to understand our customers and accelerate growth, your primary objectives will be to develop hypotheses for new channel testing opportunities (in particular offline channels), support the optimization of our existing digital ad channels and campaigns, help manage our paid channel dashboards and reporting cadences, construct smart tests, and A/B test ad creatives.
As a member of the Canvas team, you’ll report directly to the Director of Growth. You’ll also work closely with the broader Marketing team to implement new growth strategies and achieve demand generation through all marketing techniques at your disposal, including TV, Radio, physical mail, billboard, paid digital, SEO, email marketing, and more. In general, as our second Performance Marketing Manager, you’ll own all offline channel spend, including testing, while also supporting our core digital channel optimization efforts. This role will provide a great opportunity to significantly impact our fast-growing company and is an essential function of our Marketing team.
- Provide insights and analyses for paid acquisition while conducting tests to support optimal data-driven decisions.
- Develop and implement strategies to increase traffic to our website.
- Manage our budget and spending for the channels you own.
- Provide metric reports for the performance of all digital marketing campaigns, while assessing KPIs.
- Prepare weekly and monthly test reports on ad and copy creatives, bidding, and audience targeting.
- Ideate with design on new opportunities for creative testing.
- Apply learnings from results to help scale our customer base.You have…
- 1-3 years of experience as a paid digital acquisition manager for a fast-paced tech company or similar
- At least 1 year experience working with non-digital ad mediums such as TV, radio, mail, billboards, etc.
- Experience executing and optimizing Google AdWords and Facebook paid ad campaigns
- Experience using Excel, and other analytics tools to gather and analyze data to inform strategies and optimizations (SQL is a plus)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to distill complex information into a digestible format
- A detail-oriented mind. You’re able to balance an intense attention to detail with swift execution
- Experience with Google Analytics, Mixpanel, or other data visualization tools
- Experience launching new markets (big plus)
- Bachelor’s degree from a 4-year program with a focus on quantitative disciplines
Bonus points if…
- You have SEO experience
- You have an MBA
Why you’ll enjoy working at Canvas...
- Opportunity to work in the in the automotive and mobility space during a time of growth post product launch
- An entrepreneurial environment with a tight-knit and collaborative culture
- Full health benefits, including medical, vision and dental
- Matching 401k
- Catered lunches daily
- Annual learning and development stipend
- Commuter benefits
- Gym subsidy
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Creative office space
- Employee discount on product
- $100,000 - $118,000
Canvas is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Canvas does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.