Canvas was created to serve the ever-changing needs of the modern driver. We know car ownership can be complicated, so we’re working on creative solutions to alleviate many of the hassles associated with traditional car ownership. At Canvas, we have the DNA of a startup with the backing and expertise of the global Ford brand. As we look to grow our team, we’re looking for individuals who are resourceful, energetic, and up for the challenge of making cars easy.
When we aren’t hard at work, we’re outside soaking up the sunshine, volunteering for a local cause, or celebrating a birthday over some treats. Our team is proud of what we’re building here as we strive to achieve our goals and evolve our company, together.
The Marketing Team is looking for a (you guessed it) Marketing Designer to join our dynamic group. In this role you would work on all marketing materials (for our B2C and B2B sides), branding, advertising, email comms, customer facing materials, and various projects across the org.
As a member of the Canvas team, you’ll report directly to the Brand & Content Marketing Manager and frequently partner with the Director of Growth Marketing. You will work very closely with our Design team to ensure consistency in the look, feel, and story of our brand across Product and Marketing. You will also work cross-functionally with all teams across the organization. This exciting role offers the opportunity for great creativity in across a variety of our company’s channels.
- Work on all things content from organic social posts to blog illustrations & assets to infographics and more with the content marketing team
- Handle all digital assets, print assets, illustrations, Out-Of-Home, photos, and GIFs
- Design beautiful and compelling emails
- Strategize and execute various ad campaigns for Paid Acquisition such as Facebook & IG ads and Display Ads
- Help us establish Dealer-facing (B2B) print materials, event materials, and sales materials
- Occasionally work on branding projects such as internal items, customer facing materials, and recruiting projects
- 3+ years experience working in a fast-paced environment
- A strong understanding of industry tools such as Adobe Creative Suites, Sketch, Principle, etc.
- Both the experience and the desire to work on a variety of projects on a variety of mediums
- Positive attitudes, an open mind, and a desire to collaborate and learn.
- An openness and ability to strategize with the team while also hitting fast deadlines
- Strong communication skills and proven ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- A portfolio that demonstrates your knowledge in design best practices as well as strategic plans for the team to execute and solve problems.
Bonus points if you have…
- Basic video editing
- Some knowledge of HTML
Why you’ll enjoy working at Canvas...
- Opportunity to work in the automotive and mobility space during a time of growth post product launch
- Entrepreneurial environment with a tight-knit and collaborative culture
- Matching 401k program
- Full health benefits, including medical, vision and dental
- Catered lunches daily
- Annual learning and development stipend
- Commuter benefits
- Gym subsidy
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Creative office space
- Employee discount on product
Canvas is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Canvas does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.