Canvas was created to serve the ever-changing needs of the modern driver. We know car ownership can be complicated, so we’re working on creative solutions to alleviate many of the hassles associated with the traditional ways of getting a car. At Canvas, we have the DNA of a startup with the backing and expertise of the global Ford brand. As we look to grow our team, we’re looking for individuals who are resourceful, energetic, and up for the challenge of making cars easy.
When we aren’t hard at work, we’re outside soaking up the sunshine, volunteering for a local cause, or celebrating a birthday over some treats. Our team is proud of what we’re building here as we strive to achieve our goals and evolve our company, together.
We are seeking a Senior Account Manager who will be responsible for building the Southern California territory and maintaining relationships with dealer partners. Using strong consultative selling skills, you will balance contacting warm inbound leads and driving self-sourced leads for your pipeline, while also partnering closely with internal stakeholders to achieve team goals.
As a remote member of the Canvas team, you’ll report to the VP of Sales. This role will provide a great opportunity to not only gain experience in a fast-moving environment but to also work for a startup nested under one of the largest companies in the world (Ford).
- Identify potential dealer partners in the marketplace
- Formulate sales plan and prospect assigned territory for new customers focusing on franchised dealer groups via cold-calls, inbound lead follow-up and existing relationships
- Pitch the Canvas model to principals and seasoned executives from the dealership
- Provide training to dealer partners to ensure a positive experience for both dealer partners and Canvas customers
- Remain current with product updates, digital marketing and our unique value proposition in the marketplace
- Conduct touch points with dealer partners throughout the year
- Gather and distill feedback to drive product improvements and recommend product enhancements
- Travel daily within 80-mile radius of home
- 3+ years of direct sales experience, including in-person experience
- Working knowledge of automotive industry
- A great driving record
- Experience with CRM products like Salesforce
- Experience with common business software such as Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent problem solving skills and can work independently and make autonomous decisions
Why you’ll enjoy working at Canvas…
- Opportunity to work in the in the automotive and mobility space during a time of growth post product launch
- Entrepreneurial environment with a tight-knit and collaborative culture
- Matching 401k program
- Full health benefits, including medical, vision and dental
- Gym subsidy
- Employee discount on product
Salary: $60,000 - $80,000 + commission
Canvas is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Canvas does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.