Canvas was created to serve the ever-changing needs of the modern driver. We know car ownership can be complicated, so we’re working on creative solutions to alleviate many of the hassles associated with the traditional ways of getting a car. At Canvas, we have the DNA of a startup with the backing and expertise of the global Ford brand. As we look to grow our team, we’re looking for individuals who are resourceful, energetic, and up for the challenge of making cars easy.
When we aren’t hard at work, we’re outside soaking up the sunshine, volunteering for a local cause, or celebrating a birthday over some treats. Our team is proud of what we’re building here as we strive to achieve our goals and evolve our company, together.
We are seeking an Operations Associate to play an integral role supporting on the Operations team. Your responsibilities will include supporting the resolution of customer and vehicle issues including owning related administrative work. You’ll also assist with aspects of managing our appointments, including coordinating and uploading relevant documentation and partnering with internal stakeholders to make real-time decisions using operational data. This role requires a hard-working, self-starter who thinks clearly in high pressure situations. We are looking for someone with excellent communication skills who learns quickly and is detailed oriented.
This role will provide a great opportunity to gain experience in a fast-moving environment and offers the unique opportunity to work for a startup nested under one of the largest companies in the world (Ford).
- Provide live operations support to agents during customer appointments
- Prioritize, schedule, track, and project manage reservations
- Communicate directly with customers and resolve escalated issues
- Work cross-functionally with teams across the company to roll out and implement new processes and policies
- Create supporting documentation for updated, new and scalable processes
- Support document management by tracking receipt and storage of key documents
- Schedule vehicle deliveries / pickups as needed and coordinate with supporting teams
- Solve time-sensitive, complex issues using both established processes and creative thinking
- Support ad-hoc operations projects
- Bachelor’s degree (or relevant experience)
- Flexibility with your schedule and willingness to work morning, evening or weekend shifts
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Previous experience in a fast-paced startup environment
- The ability to handle multiple projects at a given time
- A passion for solving business problems
Why You’ll Enjoy Working at Canvas…
- Opportunity to work in the in the automotive and mobility space during a time of growth post product launch
- Entrepreneurial environment with a tight-knit and collaborative culture
- Matching 401k program
- Full health benefits, including medical, vision and dental
- Catered lunches daily
- Commuter benefits
- Gym subsidy
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Creative office space
- Employee discount on product
- $55,000 - $60,000
Canvas is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Canvas does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.