Canvas was created to serve the ever-changing needs of the modern driver. We know car ownership can be complicated, so we’re working on creative solutions to alleviate many of the hassles associated with the traditional ways of getting a car. At Canvas, we have the DNA of a startup with the backing and expertise of the global Ford brand. As we look to grow our team, we’re looking for individuals who are resourceful, energetic, and up for the challenge of making cars easy.
When we aren’t hard at work, we’re outside soaking up the sunshine, volunteering for a local cause, or celebrating a birthday over some treats. Our team is proud of what we’re building here as we strive to achieve our goals and evolve our company, together.
We are seeking a Remarketing Manager to oversee vehicle remarketing. You’ll develop and implement policies and procedures, develop in-depth expertise on macro and micro trends and business partners, and manage day-to-day execution of vehicle remarketing.
As a member of the Canvas team, you’ll report to the Director of Operations. You’ll also work closely with the marketing, fleet management, product, and strategy teams. This role will provide a great opportunity to gain experience in a fast-moving environment and offers the unique opportunity to work for a startup nested under one of the largest companies in the world (Ford).
- Manage vehicle remarketing - optimizing resale value, reducing time to sale and minimizing costs
- Develop and implement processes and policies guiding turnover and disposition decisions
- Analyze industry benchmarks, remarketing data and future trends to develop remarketing plans and objectives
- Manage day-to-day vehicle sales process including transport, approvals, invoicing and administrative work
- Optimize vehicle disposition decisions through modeling and analysis
- Develop and maintain reports, dashboards, and metrics to monitor performance
- Build and maintain relationships with industry partners that support remarketing strategy and goals
- 4-6 years of experience with automotive background ideally in vehicle remarketing
- The ability to think strategically and tactically within a dynamic, fast paced organization
- Analytical skills, a data-driven decision-making mentality and the ability to sound business judgment through excellent analytical thinking
- Problem solving skills and can make decisions. You are also detail oriented.
- A self-starter attitude with an eye on building scalable processes, and you’re able to operate independently and manage multiple priorities.
- A startup mentality - scrappy, creative, and constantly iterating to be best-in-class
- The ability to be highly productive with limited oversight on a day-to-day basis. This role is intended for somebody who will take meaningful responsibility and initiative
Why you’ll enjoy working at Canvas…
- Opportunity to work in the in the automotive and mobility space during a time of growth post product launch
- An entrepreneurial environment with a tight-knit and collaborative culture
- Full health benefits, including medical, vision and dental
- Matching 401k
- Catered lunches daily
- Annual learning and development stipend
- Commuter benefits
- Gym subsidy
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Creative office space
- Employee discount on product
- $85,000 - $100,000
Canvas is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Canvas does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.