Canvas was created to serve the ever-changing needs of the modern driver. We know car ownership can be complicated, so we’re working on creative solutions to alleviate many of the hassles associated with the traditional ways of getting a car. At Canvas, we have the DNA of a startup with the backing and expertise of the global Ford brand. As we look to grow our team, we’re looking for individuals who are resourceful, energetic, and up for the challenge of making cars easy.
When we aren’t hard at work, we’re outside soaking up the sunshine, volunteering for a local cause, or celebrating a birthday over some treats. Our team is proud of what we’re building here as we strive to achieve our goals and evolve our company, together.
We are seeking a B2B marketer to grow awareness, word-of-mouth and ultimately partnerships among car dealers across the U.S. The Senior Manager / Director of Partner Marketing will be responsible for dealer-facing marketing, branding, advertising, communications, event marketing initiatives, and sales support.
As a member of the Canvas team, you’ll report directly to the Head of Marketing. You will work cross-functionally with our Operations and Finance teams, and partner closely with our parent company, Ford Motor Credit Company. This critical role offers the rare opportunity to shape Canvas’ message to an entirely new audience, and grow the supply side through marketing.
You’ll Work On…
- Crafting Canvas’s dealer-facing narrative and messaging, with the goal of building word-of-mouth and, ultimately, partnership growth
- Drive brand, digital, acquisition, content, public relations and events-based integrated marketing programs in close collaboration with the Sales, Product and Operations teams within Canvas and Ford
- Aligning Canvas’s B2B marketing with its B2C marketing
- Building sales materials both online to educate and generate interest among dealers, and offline for Canvas and Ford teams to utilize in dealer meetings and outreach
- Partnering with Ford Motor Credit Company to develop Canvas’s messaging and presence at key dealer trade shows and events
- Conducting dealer research and becoming the voice of our dealer partners within the company by deeply understanding their needs and concerns
- Managing budget associated with Partner Marketing
- Functioning as a highly-strategic individual contributor who partners closely with Canvas and Ford teams to achieve business objectives, with the opportunity to develop into a managerial role in line with business growth
- 6+ years of experience in B2B marketing, preferably for a technology company
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree
- Strategic thinker who can translate business objectives and research into strategies
- Experience managing a B2B enterprise marketing strategy, utilizing digital marketing, offline advertising, strategic events and data driven analytics
- Results-oriented mindset with a track record of driving sales and growth
- Relationship builder who intuitively knows how to gain trust of business owners and colleagues
- Polished presentation skills and the ability to command a room
- Excellent project management skills, and ability to juggle multiple objectives, projects and tasks, while meeting deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally
- Excellent analytical skills and a focus on measuring ROI of campaigns, testing and optimizing
- Moderate to deep knowledge of digital marketing, offline marketing, public relations and event marketing
- Open to new ideas and methods of working, and great at getting feedback and responding to it
These Skills Would be a Plus…
- Previous experience marketing to the automotive industry
Why You’ll Enjoy Working at Canvas...
- Opportunity to work in the automotive and mobility space during a time of growth post product launch
- Entrepreneurial environment with a tight-knit and collaborative culture
- Matching 401k program
- Full health benefits, including medical, vision and dental
- Catered lunches daily
- Annual learning and development stipend
- Commuter benefits
- Gym subsidy
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Creative office space
- Employee discount on product
Canvas is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Canvas does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.