Canvas is seeking a Customer Support Specialist who loves helping prospective customers better understand products and takes pride in delivering the kind of support experience that leads active customers to happily renew their relationships with Canvas. We’re still developing a robust customer support program and your contributions will be foundational to what we build together. You’ll help to establish our support ethos, embody our values in interactions with our customer base, and capture valuable feedback so we can continue to improve our product.
Qualified candidates are experts in customer support with a demonstrated knack for building rapport with customers from a variety of backgrounds and in a variety of situations. You develop and maintain leading product expertise, move fluidly between various tools and channels, and find the best solutions possible for our customers. You enjoy speaking with customers, and take pride in customer-facing work.
The Customer Support Specialist role is a full-time hourly position, working 40 hours / week.
Candidates must be able to work evenings and weekends.
- Know our product inside and out - and proactively seek to clarify areas of confusion that are of interest to customers
- Communicate effectively with current and prospective customers by email, phone, or chat to address their questions and issues - and reach out proactively as needed
- Act independently with good judgment - and know when to loop in a teammate
- Develop nuanced understanding of our customers - and voice this perspective to help Canvas continue to make informed decisions
- Proactively look for solutions to problems and propose improvements if something could work better - especially for our customers
- Participate in building the resources and processes that help us grow
- You have 1-3 years of customer support experience
- You love talking to people on the phone and building relationships with your customers
- You are able to empathise with customers in a genuine way that lets them know you care about their issues
- You’re a team player that can follow and lead as situations dictate
- You’re able to make decisions and solve problems
- You have knowledge of common help desk/ticketing solutions
- You’re flexible and versatile, and embrace change
- Opportunity to work in the in the automotive and mobility space during a time of growth post product launch
- Entrepreneurial environment with a tight-knit and collaborative culture
- Full health benefits, including medical, vision and dental
- Catered lunches daily
- Annual learning and development stipend
- Commuter benefits
- Gym subsidy
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Creative office space
- Employee discount on product
- $55,000 - $70,000
Canvas is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Canvas does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.