Canvas was created to serve the ever-changing needs of the modern driver. We know car ownership can be complicated, so we’re working on creative solutions to alleviate many of the hassles associated with the traditional ways of getting a car. At Canvas, we have the DNA of a startup with the backing and expertise of the global Ford brand. As we look to grow our team, we’re looking for individuals who are resourceful, energetic, and up for the challenge of making cars easy.
When we aren’t hard at work, we’re outside soaking up the sunshine, volunteering for a local cause, or celebrating a birthday over some treats. Our team is proud of what we’re building here as we strive to achieve our goals and evolve our company, together.
We’re seeking a Part Time Operations Associate to play an integral role supporting on the Fulfillment Operations team. Your responsibilities will include supporting warehouse management, appointment scheduling, vendor coordination, and delivery agent support. This role requires a hard-working, self-starter who thinks clearly in high pressure situations. We are looking for someone with excellent communications skills, learn quickly and are detailed oriented.
If you’re interested in joining our stellar team of problem solvers, we want to hear from you!
You’ll Work On…
- Providing live operations support to agents during delivery and returns
- Managing delivery agent recruiting, onboarding, schedule creation and assignments
- Managing warehouse related costs including validating Uber account rides and purchasing warehouse supplies
- Managing active customer vehicle registration process including tracking, label creation and mailing
- Identifying new processes to improve our customers’ experience based on delivery agent feedback
- Creating and updating process documentation based on product changes
- A Bachelor’s degree (or relevant experience) preferred
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Flexibility with your schedule and willingness to work morning, evening or weekend shifts
- Previous experience in a fast paced environment
- The ability to handle multiple projects at a given time
- A passion for solving complex business problems
Why You’ll Enjoy Working at Canvas...
- Opportunity to work in the in the automotive and mobility space during a time of growth post product launch
- Entrepreneurial environment with a tight-knit and collaborative culture
- Catered lunches
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Employee discount on product
- Creative office space
- $26-$30 an hour
Canvas is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Canvas does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.