Canvas was created to serve the ever-changing needs of the modern driver. We know car ownership can be complicated, so we’re working on creative solutions to alleviate many of the hassles associated with the traditional ways of getting a car. At Canvas, we have the DNA of a startup with the backing and expertise of the global Ford brand. As we look to grow our team, we’re looking for individuals who are resourceful, energetic, and up for the challenge of making cars easy.
When we aren’t hard at work, we’re outside soaking up the sunshine, volunteering for a local cause, or celebrating a birthday over some treats. Our team is proud of what we’re building here as we strive to achieve our goals and evolve our company, together.
Canvas is seeking a Senior Customer Support Specialist who will embody our values in interactions with our customer base, and capture valuable feedback so we can continue to improve our product. You’ll mentor the customer support associates fielding customer support inquiries through multiple channels, and help manage escalations and support operations on all customer concerns and issues.
You’re an expert in customer support with a demonstrated knack for building rapport with customers of all kinds from a variety of backgrounds. You develop and maintain leading product expertise, move fluidly between various tools, channels & projects, and find the best solutions possible for our customers while keeping your team and company’s goals in mind as well.
The role is a full-time hourly position (40 hours / week) and you must be capable of occasionally working evenings and weekends.
If you’re interested in joining our stellar team of problem solvers, we want to hear from you!
You will work on...
- Becoming an expert on our product and proactively seeking to clarify areas of confusion for our customers and fellow customer support team members
- Developing nuanced understandings of our customers while voicing these insights to help make informed decisions for the team and company.
- Proactively managing outbound communication to de-escalate situations as needed
- Mentoring other customer support agents to better understand, anticipate, and react to customer sentiment
- Collaborating across teams to determine best practices based on customer success findings and learnings. You’ll share desired outcomes with other teams while looking to gauge the impact of various efforts.
- Proactively looking for trends in data and proposing improvements to benefit our processes or customers
- Participating in building resources to grow our company
- 3-5 years of working experience in a high-volume and fast-paced customer support environment
- The ability to empathize with customers in a genuine way
- You’re a team player with the ability to take lead
- The ability to make real-time decisions and solve problems with minimal supervision and guidance
- Knowledge of common help desk/ticketing solutions and experience providing customer service over a variety of channels (email, chat, phone)
- Self motivation with a deep affinity for problem solving, always challenging the status quo while striving to improve and learn
- An enthusiastic attitude with a passion for making every support interaction a positive one for our customers
Why You’ll Enjoy Working At Canvas...
- Opportunity to work in the automotive and mobility space during a time of growth post product launch
- Entrepreneurial environment with a tight-knit and collaborative culture
- Matching 401k program
- Full health benefits, including medical, vision and dental
- Catered lunches daily
- Commuter benefits
- Gym subsidy
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Creative office space
- Employee discount on product
Canvas is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Canvas does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.