Canvas was created to serve the ever-changing needs of the modern driver. We know car ownership can be complicated, so we’re working on creative solutions to alleviate many of the hassles associated with the traditional ways of getting a car. At Canvas, we have the DNA of a startup with the backing and expertise of the global Ford brand. As we look to grow our team, we’re looking for individuals who are resourceful, energetic, and up for the challenge of making cars easy.
When we aren’t hard at work, we’re outside soaking up the sunshine, volunteering for a local cause, or celebrating a birthday over some treats. Our team is proud of what we’re building here as we strive to achieve our goals and evolve our company, together.
We are seeking an Analyst to support our Finance and Strategy teams. You’ll be responsible for helping to improve strategic and financial decisions across the company. You’ll maintain the company’s operating models while reporting, and performing ad hoc analyses in support of key company decisions. Multiple teams will lean on this role, including management, who will rely on this role to satisfy an imperative need.
You’re someone who is both analytical and strategic, with the ability to focus on a problem’s broader scope. If you’re interested in joining our stellar team of problem solvers, we want to hear from you!
You’ll Work On…
- Supporting high-impact initiatives, you’ll perform key strategic and financial analyses such as: Pricing structures, Unit economics, Product expansion, and more
- Partnering with key business stakeholders to support financially-sound, data-driven decisions
- Conducting analyses on projects improving our product and customer experience
- Providing analytical support on special projects through financial assessment of business partnerships, new business features, and other strategic initiatives
- Helping to manage, maintain, and reconcile the company’s operating model and financial forecasts
- Performing special projects, research, analysis, and presentations for senior management
- A BA/BS/Masters in Economics, Business, Engineering, Computer Science, or other quantitative focus
- Expert knowledge of Excel
- An adaptable, and driven disposition
- The ability to thrive in a dynamic, entrepreneurial culture
- Effective team player skills and experience
- The ability to efficiently and persuasively present findings & recommendations, while remaining receptive to feedback
- 2-4 years of experience
These Skills Would be a Plus…
- Versed in SQL
Why You’ll Enjoy Working at Canvas…
- Opportunity to work in the automotive and mobility space during a time of growth post product launch
- Entrepreneurial environment with a tight-knit and collaborative culture
- Matching 401k program
- Full health benefits, including medical, vision and dental
- Catered lunches daily
- Commuter benefits
- Gym subsidy
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Creative office space
- Employee discount on product
- $90,000 - $130,000
Canvas is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Canvas does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.