Canvas was created to serve the ever-changing needs of the modern driver. We know car ownership can be complicated, so we’re working on creative solutions to alleviate many of the hassles associated with the traditional ways of getting a car. At Canvas, we have the DNA of a startup with the backing and expertise of the global Ford brand. As we look to grow our team, we’re looking for individuals who are ingenuitive, energetic, and up for the challenge of making cars easy.
When we aren’t hard at work, we’re outside soaking up the sunshine, volunteering for a local cause, or celebrating a birthday over some treats. Our team is proud of what we’re building here as we strive to achieve our goals and evolve our company, together.
If you’re interested in joining our stellar team of problem solvers, we want to hear from you!
We are seeking a Performance Marketing Manager to support our Marketing team as our go-to resource for managing all our advertising channels. As part of a broader team effort to understand our customers and accelerate growth, your primary objectives will be to develop hypotheses for new channel testing opportunities, optimize our existing digital ad channels and campaigns, manage our paid channel dashboards and reporting cadences, construct smart tests, and A/B test ad creatives.
As a member of the Canvas team, you’ll report directly to the Senior Manager of Growth. You’ll also work closely with the broader Marketing team to implement new growth strategies and achieve demand generation through all marketing techniques at your disposal, including paid digital channels, SEO, and email marketing. As our Performance Marketing Manager, you’ll also aspire and plan to test offline channels. This role will provide a great opportunity to significantly impact our fast-growing company and is an essential function of our Marketing team.
You’ll Work On…
- Providing insights and analyses for paid acquisition while conducting tests to support optimal data-driven decisions.
- Developing and implement strategies to increase traffic to our website.
- Managing our budget and spending.
- Providing metric reports for the performance of all digital marketing campaigns, while assessing KPIs.
- Preparing weekly and monthly test reports on ad and copy creatives, bidding, and audience targeting.
- Ideating with design on new opportunities for creative testing.
- Iterating quickly and learning from results in order to help scale our customer base.
- 1 - 3 years of experience as a paid digital acquisition manager for a fast-paced tech company or similar
- 3 - 5 years of experience executing and optimizing Google AdWords and Facebook paid ad campaigns
- Experience using SQL, Excel, and other analytics tools to gather and analyze data to inform strategies and optimizations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to distill complex information into a digestible format
- A detail-oriented mind: You’re able to balance an intense attention to detail with swift execution
- Experience with Google Analytics, Mixpanel, or other data visualization tools
- Bachelor’s degree from a 4-year program with a focus on quantitative disciplines
These Skills Would be a Plus...
- SEO experience is a big plus!
Why You’ll Enjoy Working at Canvas...
- Unique opportunity to work alongside and receive mentorship from a top performing paid acquisition professional
- Chance to work in the automotive and mobility space during a time of fast paced growth post product launch
- Entrepreneurial environment with a tight-knit and collaborative culture
- Matching 401k program
- Full health benefits, including medical, vision and dental
- Catered lunches
- Commuter benefits
- Gym subsidy
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Creative office space
- Employee discount on product
- $95k - $110k
Canvas is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Canvas does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.