- WHAT: We mass-produce Positive Energy.
- HOW: We do it by making delicious, indulgent healthy coffee products that remove negatives and add positives.
- WHY: We exist to help people create positive change and be the best version of themselves.
- WHAT IS SUPER COFFEE? We make delicious, good-for-you, enhanced coffee drinks that power you with Positive Energy.
As the Accounts Receivable Specialist, you will report to the Vice President of Finance. The Accounts Receivable Specialist manages and coordinates activities required to provide an accurate accounts receivable system. You will perform general bookkeeping responsibilities, such as keeping accounting software logs updated, reconciling accounts, recording cash receipts and invoicing clients. You will use skills in project management, organization and communications to collect the payments from clients and customers.
- Hands on and in-depth knowledge of AR process
- Monitor and collect accounts receivable by contacting customers via telephone & email, both inbound and outbound
- Manage cash application making sure all cash receipts and credit memos for customer bill-backs and deductions are applied properly
- Maintain accounts receivable records to ensure aging is up to date, credits and collections are applied, uncollectible amounts are accounted for, and miscellaneous differences are cleared
- Provide accurate forecasting of collection promises
- Work with Sales teams to resolve customer disputes, support correction of root causes and enable timely collections
- Identify slow-paying customers, timely escalation of collection challenges to management
- Assist in streamlining and improving the accounts receivable process by identifying areas of improvement
- Meet all the productivity related goals on a monthly basis
Ways of Working:
- Curious: Always be willing to explore
- Optimistic: See the opportunities
- Ambitious/Accountability: Display strong work ethic and follow-through commitments
- Compassionate: Put others first
- Humble: Make winning about others
- 2+ years of experience in credit and collections in the consumer packaged food (CPG) industry preferred
- Minimum of an associate's degree preferred and training in accounting and billing
- 1+ years of experience to Cash processes
- Knowledge of Microsoft excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets)
- Knowledge of NetSuite and iTPM or similar ERP / trade promotion management system
- Maintain a structure of how priorities get done
- Allocate your cognitive resources to achieve accuracy when accomplishing tasks
- Provide ideas and solutions to our teams
- Build relationships with customers to maintain smooth interactions
- Work on multiple projects in a productive way
- Excellent oral and written ideas to be delivered to the team
- Shift priorities quickly while juggling multiple tasks
- Visualize and adapt to different work environments depending on the tasks and our growth
- Be willing to work from the Austin, Headquarters office a minimum of four days a week. 1005 E St Elmo Rd,
- The role is based in, Austin, Texas
- Unlimited paid time off (PTO)
- 401(k) plan
- Healthcare, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Wellness Stipend (up to $100/month)
- com membership.
- Phone allowance $75 per month.
- Company laptop
- Monthly reimbursement of approved expenses incurred on behalf of the Company
About Super Coffee:
We make delicious, good-for-you, enhanced coffee drinks that power you with Positive Energy.
Super Coffee is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please let us know.
Super Coffee is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please send us an email. Super Coffee is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.