- WHAT: We mass-produce Positive Energy.
- HOW: We do it by making delicious, indulgent healthy coffee products that remove negatives and add positives.
- WHY: We exist to help people create positive change and be the best version of themselves.
- WHAT IS SUPER COFFEE? We make delicious, good-for-you, enhanced coffee drinks that power you with Positive Energy.
As a Supply Chain Analyst, you will report directly to the Director of Supply Chain and Contract Manufacturing. You will analyze data and methods to predict and improve a company's delivery of products to its customers. You will assess our processes and inventory, and use that data to improve efficiency, reduce costs, and provide weekly status reports with all the leaders in the department. You will communicate with other departments to identify efficiency issues, develop solutions, and implement changes.
- Manage data on current operations, including scheduling, sourcing, warehousing, production, and delivery
- Analyze data to determine areas for performance improvement
- Create production schedules daily and ensure that output is recorded into the correct system NetSuite Software
- Investigate pain points within the process and develop solutions to resolve conflicts and inefficiencies
- Develop standards (e.g. packaging, procurement, delivery)
- Gather data on each step within the supply chain, using it to recommend changes to reduce costs
- Communicate with other departments to identify efficiency issues, develop solutions, and implement changes
- Negotiate with vendors and carriers to secure best pricing and ensure contract compliance
- Create performance reports for management to review weekly
- Work with the procurement, logistics and IT departments to enhance service delivery
Ways of Working:
- Curious: Always be willing to explore
- Optimistic: See the opportunities
- Ambitious/Accountability: Display strong work ethic and follow-through commitments
- Compassionate: Put others first
- Humble: Make winning about others
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Operations, Logistics, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2+ years of experience in Project Management, Logistics Coordinator or similar role
- Experience in relational databases and ERP systems (e.g. NetSuite)
- Knowledge of inventory management
- Excellent mathematical and analytical skills
- Organizational and detail oriented abilities
- Working knowledge of data analysis and forecasting tools and ability to develop relevant insights from data
- Familiarity with supply chain processes (e.g.inventory planning, warehouse management)
- Willingness to reside or relocate to the Austin, Texas greater area (preferred)
- Unlimited paid time off (PTO)
- 401(k) plan
- Healthcare, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Wellness Stipend (up to $100/month)
- Audible.com membership.
- Phone allowance $75 per month.
- Company laptop
- Monthly reimbursement of approved expenses incurred on behalf of the Company
About Super Coffee:
We make delicious, good-for-you, enhanced coffee drinks that power you with Positive Energy.
Super Coffee is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please let us know.
Super Coffee is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please send us an email. Super Coffee is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.