- WHAT: We mass-produce Positive Energy.
- HOW: We do it by making delicious, indulgent healthy coffee products that remove negatives and add positives.
- WHY: We exist to help people create positive change and be the best version of themselves.
- WHAT IS SUPER COFFEE? We make delicious, good-for-you, enhanced coffee drinks that power you with Positive Energy.
As the Area Sales Manager, you will report to the Territory Sales Manager and the District Sales Manager. You will be responsible for increasing the sales within an assigned geographical area and guide a team of Team Leaders and Brand Ambassadors. Your responsibilities include evaluating the performance of the sales team, preparing concise sales reports, and maintaining great relationships with chain accounts, sales representatives, independent accounts, and distributors. You will also be responsible for creating in-store demos, merchandising, local field marketing events, and display building.
Ways of Working:
- Curious: Always be willing to explore
- Optimistic: See the opportunities
- Ambitious/Accountability: Display strong work ethic and follow-through commitments
- Compassionate—Put others first
- Humble—Make winning about others
- Clearly own 50-75 priority accounts and to accomplish roughly 40 Daily Store Dominations and 400 cases sold each week in Shelvspace
- Review and adjust the influential accounts monthly, pending on the needs of the area, promotional schedules, new product launch, new retailer launch and seasonal selling patterns
- Manage and execute the sales tactics and initiatives in accordance with our sales goals and budget
- Responsible for winning at the account level and driving velocities to the best of your ability which includes aggressive demoing and building off-shelf displays at priority retailers at the direction of your manager
- Report directly to your District Sales Manager or Regional Sales Manager on a weekly basis regarding weekly goals, tactics and initiatives
- Train and manage your part time salespersons & Brand Ambassador in your territory
- Maintain clear communication with part-time salesperson and Brand Ambassadors to cover goals and responsibilities
- Participate on weekly team calls, and additional sales calls
- 1+ years of working experience in sales
- Understanding of key tools (i.e Shelvspace)
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications (i.e Excel)
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Business Management, Communications, Marketing, Customer Relationship Management, Business Administration or any related field
- Capacity to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple accounts simultaneously
- Proven sales experience: area-specific sales experience is preferred
- Experience in Accounting Management or Territory Sales
- Ability to meet physical demands of the job, including lifting (40-50lbs), standing and walking
- Matching 401K plan
- Discounts on Super Coffee products
- Wellness stipend (up to $100/month)
- com membership.
- Phone allowance up to $75 per month.
- Monthly reimbursement of approved expenses incurred on behalf of the company
- Unlimited PTO
- Full benefits including medical, dental, and vision
- Car Allowance (if applicable)
About Super Coffee:
We make delicious, good-for-you, enhanced coffee drinks that power you with Positive
Super Coffee is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal
opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, national origin, gender,
gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or another
legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request
accommodation, please let us know.
Super Coffee is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please send us an email. Super Coffee is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.