- WHAT: We mass-produce Positive Energy.
- HOW: We do it by making delicious, indulgent healthy coffee products that remove negatives and add positives.
- WHY: We exist to help people create positive change and be the best version of themselves.
- WHAT IS SUPER COFFEE? We make delicious, good-for-you, enhanced coffee drinks that power you with Positive Energy.
Market Activation Managers (MAM’s) will report to and align on the territory with a full-time Kitu Life, Inc. Sales Manager with a dotted line to the Kitu Life, Inc. Trade Development team. MAM’s will be employees of JBC Style, but total representatives of Kitu Life, Inc. MAM’s will mostly work Wednesday-Sunday in the field but should be comfortable with a flexible rolling schedule from week to week. MAM’s will perform store visits to achieve Sales, Merchandising, and Activation goals to best support our Retail and Distributor partners. MAM’s will need to maintain actionable communication with Sales and Trade Development Managers to remain clear on the company updates and goals. MAM’s will be responsible for helping manage the company’s Positive Energy Project (PEP)Squad program in their designated territory. MAM’s will be responsible for managing an Activation calendar in their designated territory for themselves, PEP Squad, and Sales Managers. MAM’s will be responsible for assisting with the management of company storage units in their designated territory.
- Maintain regular and actionable communication with the direct Sales Manager and Trade Development Team.
- Report a minimum of 25 store visits per week on Shelvspace to achieve the following.
- 300 cases sold per week (eligible for 25 & 300 incentive)
- 3-5 displays, new placements, or new accounts opened per week o Personally perform 2-4 retail events per week.
- Manage Activation Calendar for designated territory.
- 15-30 Events per month
- Retail Activations
- Educational Events w/coupons
- Customer Appreciation (Giveaways)
- Other Sampling Programs (e.g., Target “Drive-Up”)
- Consumer Events
- Guerrilla Sampling
- Product Donations
- Retail Activations
- 15-30 Events per month
- Manage PEP Squad Program in designated area.
- Recruiting – posting open roles, vetting candidates, and performing interviews. MAM’s will need to align with Sales Managers covering the area of the open PEP Squad role on candidates before hires are made.
- On-boarding – Follow company SOP’s on all required paperwork and training.
- Communication – MAM’s will need to ensure clear direction is provided to each PEP Squad member.
- Budget Allocations – MAM’s will need allocations for each PEP Squad Member in their specified area from week to week.
- Schedules – MAM’s will need to work with Sales Team and PEP Squad members to build a calendar of availability for Store Visits and Activations. MAM’s will need to keep and regularly share a live schedule of confirmed Activations with the company and relative distributor partners.
- Performance – MAM’s will need to closely monitor the performance of all PEP Squad members in their specified area and motivate them to achieve success.
- Support Distributor/Retail blitzes, initiatives, and product launches. • Recap Field activities and communicate success to the company and partners where applicable.
- Assist in the management of company storage units.
- Keeping storage units clean and organized
- Preparing the unit for and receiving product orders and asset shipments
- Superior knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organization and prioritization skills
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to complete work on schedule
- Customer service skills
- Strong sense of initiative and ability to work under pressure on multiple projects
- Ability to collaborate effectively with excellent oral and written communication skills in order to articulate ideas to the team
- Ability to communicate effectively with a remote team
- Flexibility to shift priorities quickly within a fast-paced work environment
- Willingness to learn and take constructive criticism
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing, high-growth environment
All hiring is done through JBC Style.
Super Coffee is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please send us an email. Super Coffee is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.