We're looking for a Sales Solutions Consultant who can work with our Sales and Customer Success teams!
What you’ll be doing on the Sales Solutions team at Drift:
- You’ll work with our Enterprise sales team architecting solutions and doing demos to C-Level marketing and sales executives.
- You’ll work with the Customer Success team ensuring a clean handoff and implementation of Drift in their sales and marketing stack.
- You’ll develop process and practices for future solutions consultants.
- You’ll work with the Customer Advocate team to write help docs to avoid manual work
- You’ll work with the Drift University team developing master class content to help our customers and partners.
- You’ll work closely with the developer platform team in exercising our API to solve customer problems.
- You’ll work closely with the product and engineering team to influence roadmap.
- By the end of your first month at Drift, you’ll be an expert on Drift’s customers and their needs.
About you and what type of skills you’ll need:
- You are creative, technical, and naturally persuasive.
- You have a technical understanding of Salesforce and marketing automation systems including Marketo, Eloqua, and Hubspot.
- You are ambitious and want to work amongst a team that will inspire you on a daily basis.
- You are resilient and can take candid feedback well.
- You are OK with juggling lots of priorities and can synthesize multiple perspectives to get the most important thing done.
- You are detail oriented and organized.
- You love listening to customers, discussing strategy with colleagues, but also diving into the weeds.
Drift is the world’s first and only conversational marketing and sales platform. More than 50,000 businesses use Drift to provide a modern buying experience for potential customers, generate more qualified leads, and dramatically accelerate the sales cycle.
At Drift, team members:
- Have complete ownership and accountability over their role and functional area
- Have complete transparency into the rest of the company (and are expected to show their work and do the same)
- Have a sense of urgency. We are building a once in a lifetime company at Drift, so we move fast every single day.