Drift is the new way businesses buy from businesses. With its quickly evolving set of tools and playbooks, Drift is the world’s leading conversational marketing platform, trusted by top enterprise businesses like Marketo, Okta, Outreach, Ellie Mae, and over 150,000 other businesses. Sales and marketing teams rely on Drift to connect now with the customers who are ready to buy now. Based in Boston, Drift was founded by serial marketing technology entrepreneurs David Cancel and Elias Torres and is backed by leading venture capitalists including CRV, General Catalyst, and Sequoia.
About the role
We are looking for a Marketing Manager to join our Account Based Marketing center of excellence within our demand gen team at Drift. In this role you will be leading the charge on running campaigns focused on CMOs, CROs and VPs of Marketing, typically found within the enterprise segments of our business. You will collaborate across the marketing team to build engaging journeys for future customers across the marketing mix while also partnering with sales to help us achieve our pipeline and revenue goals.
We are a fast moving team with lofty goals so we need someone who is willing to come in, own and orchestrate and level up our field and executive marketing efforts.
You should be a data driven marketer who thrives on trying new things, moving quickly, failing and applying learnings to improve and drive results. You will also be responsible for continuously A/B testing, adjusting, and reporting back on the success of the campaigns. To be successful in this role, you have to be exceptionally detail-oriented, a team player and an excellent written and verbal communicator.
What you’ll be doing on the team
In this role, you will:
- Develop and execute quarterly integrated campaigns to drive engagement, pipeline and closed revenue, leveraging and coordinating key channels such as digital advertising, webinars, direct mail, events, email, field activities and more
- Lead project management of your campaigns and programs from timeline management to campaign execution, including any troubleshooting and reporting
- Orchestrate with team to ensure planning and process are aligned across content, creative, product marketing and other disciplines
- Ensure creative excellence, cohesiveness and quality across campaigns
- Develop and execute ABM programs as part of your campaigns from ideation to execution
- Create campaign promotion content, such as copywriting for landing pages, email promotions, Drift bots, etc.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Planning and managing quarterly campaigns and ABM components
- Coordinating plans with all members of the marketing and sales team to ensure we have comprehensive customer touchpoints and positive ROI for every tactic
- Identifying sales/field requirements to support an ABM strategy to drive pipeline and high return from our events whether owned, partner or 3rd party
- Supporting account-based marketing initiatives across email, event and digital channels (LinkedIn, Terminus) to achieve Enterprise business goals.
- Preparing copy and creative, and guide creative team on development of event assets
- Working with the sales teams to enable them with marketing content and programs
- Working in tandem with our business operations and marketing operations teams, maniacally analyze campaign results in detail, draw insights, and make data-based adjustments to improve performance and key learnings.
About you and what type of skills you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in Demand Gen/Marketing Programs
- At least 3 years of demand gen or programs experience (working in ABM a plus)
- A track record of partnering with sales to build pipeline and drive bottom line results
- You’re a jack of all trades that has a knack for solving problems and executing a variety of marketing programs and channels (e.g., direct mail, event, email, ads)
- Solid knowledge demand generation funnels and tactics used at each stage within the funnel
- Experience working with Salesforce as well as other MarTech tools to help measure and report on the success of your programs
- You’re obsessed with marketing and can point to examples of programs you’ve run with cross-functional teams
- You have an ability to write promotional content and collaborate with internal stakeholders on the content mix strategy to support the campaign
- You have exceptional writing and editing skills
- You are extremely detail oriented but can thrive in ambiguity
- You're well versed in and have experience with marketing automation
- You’re interested in learning about all aspects of integrated campaigns
- You love checklists and creating process.