Drift is the Conversational Marketing platform that combines chat, email, video, and automation to remove the friction from business buying. With Drift, you can start conversations with future customers now, on their terms -- not days later. There are over 50,000 businesses that use Drift today to generate more revenue, shrink sales cycles, and make buying easy. Our mission is to use conversations to make business buying frictionless, more enjoyable, and more human.
About The Team
Drift is looking to add a dynamic Financial Analyst to help scale our Finance team. This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the fastest growing technology companies in Boston. This person will be a critical member of a team that will help scale the company by building and fostering key business partnerships across the organization.
You will be customer-centric and passionate about making a difference in your role. You will be a self-starter, self-motivated, able to think independently and at the same time want to continue to learn and develop your skill set. You will be a thinker and problem solver. You will be a team player, able to work across different departments and different management levels and focused on solving business and financial challenges.
What You’ll Be Doing
- You will be joining a small and dynamic finance team, reporting to the Manager, FP&A, on the larger Company Success Team.
- You will assist in and help scale our monthly forecasting and variance analysis process, identifying and communicating key drivers and risks & opportunities
- You will help build and own cross-functional business partnerships with other department owners, helping to further drive visibility and accountability across the organization
- You will own our Sales commission process - calculating, reporting, and analysis - while partnering with Sales Leadership to track team performance and overall plan effectiveness
- You will partner with our Business Operations and Revenue Operations teams to improve accuracy of our revenue forecasting and ensure the ongoing integrity of data in our business systems
- You will perform ad-hoc business case and scenario analysis to support strategic initiatives
- You will assist in the preparation of Board materials, as well as presentations to the Senior Leadership and Executive Team
What You Should Have
- 2-4 years of FP&A/Biz Ops experience at a technology company (SaaS experience preferred) and/or public accounting with experience in technology
- Highly skilled in Excel and Powerpoint, with overall tech savviness
- Experience with financial tools (NetSuite, Adaptive Insights, Anaplan, Host Analytics; implementation experience a plus). CRM (Salesforce, Hubspot), and Workflow Automation (Zapier, Tray.io)
- Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills to interact with various levels of management and build influential relationships with partners in the business
- Positive attitude with high level of eagerness and aptitude to learn new technology and practices
- Experience in high growth companies and comfortable working on a fast-paced team with changing priorities
- Independent/flexible problem-solver with the ability to adapt as the business grows
Drift is committed to being an equal opportunity employer.
We know that applying for a new job can be intimidating. But guess what? At Drift, there is no such thing as a “ideal candidate.” We believe in the power of teamwork -- and in the desire to learn something new every day. We believe in hiring people, not just skills. Take it from our CEO.
If this sounds like a company you would like to join and a role you would thrive in, please don’t hold back from applying! Whatever skills you bring to the table or background you’re coming from, we welcome you to start a conversation with us. We need your unique perspective for our continued innovation and success. We’re looking forward to learning more about you!
Drift is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com