Drift is the Conversational Marketing platform that combines chat, email, video, and automation to remove the friction from business buying. With Drift, you can start conversations with future customers now, on their terms -- not days later. There are over 50,000 businesses that use Drift today to generate more revenue, shrink sales cycles, and make buying easy. Our mission is to use conversations to make business buying frictionless, more enjoyable, and more human.
About the role/ About the team (Optional)
We put the customer at the center of everything we do, and everyone who works at Drift has a part in driving customer success. The goal of the Professional Services Team is to ensure our customers launch Drift successfully, adopt it into their organization, and achieve the results and value they want in partnership with the Customer Success team. We are currently looking to grow our team of Customer Solutions Specialists to help our clients design and implement an ideal set of integrations with the rest of their sales and marketing tech stack.
What you’ll be doing on the team:
- Partner directly with our Drift customers, designing system integration and data flow strategies based on their Sales & Marketing tech stack.
- Work seamlessly with the Customer Success team to ensure the technical needs of customers are met during onboarding in line with their goals and KPIs.
- Develop a solid understanding of your customers’ marketing and sales tech stacks, including the information that flows through it to be pushed into and pulled out of Drift to drive accurate attribution.
- Partner closely with the platform development team in leveraging our API to solve customer problems.
- Work closely with the product and engineering team to influence new product features and capabilities based on customer feedback.
- Contribute to developing process and practices for future Customer Solution Specialists.
In one month you'll
- Attend comprehensive organization training and learn the Drift story, our leadership principles, how we communicate and do work, as well as our goals for the future.
- Experience in-depth product training, including learning how to use the product for your own business.
- Gain a detailed understanding of the customer lifecycle, with emphasis on post-sale onboarding and success processes.
- Develop a deep understanding of Drift’s native and custom integration capabilities.
- Have 1:1 meetings with your direct manager and meet with other key players on the customer and product teams.
- Shadow colleagues and learn best practices for what make Drift Customers successful
- Begin to be responsible for your very own portfolio of customers and running integration calls.
By month 3 you'll
- Continue to master your knowledge of Drift product, have a deep understanding of how clients measure success of Drift, and become an integration expert.
- Fully understand our internal ecosystem and be able to collaborate cross-functionally to provide the best in class sales process.
- Work with your customers daily, delivering value and helping them achieve their goals.
- Should be achieving your Customer Onboarding targets and KPIs.
By month 6 you'll
- Drive customers successfully through onboarding within a fast paced environment.
- Continue to master complex integration and custom API configurations.
- Consistently meet or exceed your onboarding goals.
- Work with your manager to identify a plan of continued growth.
- Bring your thinking, strategy and ideas to the team to advance our creative culture and vision for the future.
About you and what type of skills you’ll need:
- Minimum 1 year in a SaaS based industry
- Creative, technical and obsessed with the customer experience
- Technical understanding of Salesforce and marketing automation systems including Marketo, Eloqua, and Hubspot
- Resilient and can take candid feedback in stride - you’re always looking for ways to improve
- Ability to juggle priorities and synthesize multiple perspectives to get the most important thing done in line with strategic goals/KPIs
- Passion for engaging with customers, discussing strategy with colleagues, but also diving into the weeds of unique technical challenges
Drift is committed to being an equal opportunity employer.
We know that applying for a new job can be intimidating. But guess what? At Drift, there is no such thing as a “ideal candidate.” We believe in the power of teamwork -- and in the desire to learn something new every day. We believe in hiring people, not just skills. Take it from our CEO.
If this sounds like a company you would like to join and a role you would thrive in, please don’t hold back from applying! Whatever skills you bring to the table or background you’re coming from, we welcome you to start a conversation with us. We need your unique perspective for our continued innovation and success. We’re looking forward to learning more about you!
Drift is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com