Drift is the new way businesses buy from businesses. With its quickly evolving set of tools and playbooks, Drift is the world’s leading conversational marketing platform, trusted by top enterprise businesses like Ellie Mae, GrubHub, InVision, Marketo, MongoDB, Okta, Outreach, Eventbrite, Vidyard, and over 150,000 other businesses. Sales and marketing teams rely on Drift to connect now with the customers who are ready to buy now. Based in Boston, Drift was founded by serial marketing technology entrepreneurs David Cancel and Elias Torres and is backed by leading venture capitalists including CRV, General Catalyst, and Sequoia.
About the team
Drift has an exciting opportunity for a full stack marketer who wants to push their career to the next level working on new products we’re bringing to market that are changing the face of sales and marketing today. This is a wildly unique opportunity to work on a start up inside of a hypergrowth scale up at one of today’s most exciting companies. Other companies will force you to specialize your skill set, this role won’t make you do that and will give you full reign to run a full stack marketing program from the ground up.
What you’ll be doing on the team
In one month you’ll…
- Have identified all marketing channels through which we can promote Siftrock and Drift Video.
- Have tested three new initiatives through which we can generate marketing qualified accounts for each business unit.
By month 3 you’ll…
- Have established a demand gen model down to the campaign level that aligns with the growth expectations for both lines of business.
- Have created a leadscoring model for each of these products that denotes when someone should be contacted by the sales team vs further nurtured or potentially pushed through an e-commerce flow.
By month 6 you’ll…
- Be feeling as though you’ve hit your stride in demand gen for each of these products and you have established a prioritized road map for how we will grow the funnel for each of these products over the next 12 months.
- Have a perspective on how we need to grow and scale the team for these products as we grow and scale the business.
- Develop compelling multi-channel marketing programs to support the demand generation needs of our highly efficient sales team.
- Conduct A/B tests to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of all marketing and advertising channels and then inform sales and product teams on the key learnings of each of these tests.
- Create value-driven content to highlight overall product value and feature level value to prospects and customers.
- Measure and analyze weekly dashboards for products and markets to understand where opportunity exists.
- Optimize existing and create new advertising campaigns
- Conduct keyword rich content to maximize SEO optimization.
About you and what types of skills you’ll need
- Previous Experience: 3-5 years experience creating compelling marketing content that drives both traffic and conversions
- Experience working within a B2B marketing environment with a preference toward software marketing experience.
- Solid knowledge of various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search (Google AdWords), retargeting, social network advertising (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Quora, and more), and content distribution and placement networks.
- Experience using Marketo, Salesforce, Google Analytics all critical
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- High energy and a positive attitude.
- Entrepreneurial spirit to drive your product forward.
Drift is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate and support diversity, and work every day to create an inclusive work environment that represents the world that we live in.