Everyone who works at Drift has a part in driving customer success. The goal of the Customer Success Team is to ensure our customers launch Drift successfully, adopt it into their organization, and achieve the results and value they want.
We're looking to add a Customer Success Manager (CSM) to our team who will focus on our mid-market segment (business with an employee size of 100-1000). CSMs who focus on this segment of customers move fast, and can prioritize and own their book of business across 40-80 customers in various stages from onboarding to nurture.
We equate being a Mid-Market CSM to driving an indy race car around tight turns. If you prefer driving a semi-trailer truck around tight turns, then you’re likely looking for the Enterprise CSM role.
What you’ll be doing on the Customer Success team at Drift:
Customer Success Managers at Drift embody the following core values and qualities. Do these describe you?
- Customer Centricity: You are a trusted partner and advisor to your customers, and their needs are your north star.
- Agility/Rigor: “Give me what I need to get moving” is your mantra. As things change and move quickly, you are excited by the fast pace, and opportunity to constantly learn.
- Scrappiness: You are energized by rolling up your sleeves and making things happen.
- Extreme ownership: You hold yourself accountable to a high bar. You are supremely organized, you see what needs to happen, and you don’t just roll with it, you run with it.
- Implementation Chops (at scale): You know what it takes to get customers moving quickly and seeing value from software for their business. You also know what it takes to do this at scale, providing not only 1 on 1 guidance, but direction and facilitation of tools to enable customers to learn Drift and Conversational Marketing.
- Problem solving: Getting to the root cause of a challenge and coming up with a solution is second nature to you. You have an eye for identifying problems, and an even stronger skill in taking positive proactive action.
- A Dedication to Companies with 100-1000 Employees: You know not every business is the same, but you also know the importance of prescribing best practice, and holding customers accountable to see value
About you and what type of skills you’ll need:
If what you just read excites and describes you we’d love to talk to you. We are building our team of Drift Customer Success Managers and are looking for folks who can challenge, inspire and motivate us to make amazing things happen for our customers. We have a strong preference for:
- 2-4 years of customer facing experience in support/implementation or customer success environment, preferably in a software or Sales/Marketing environment.
- Superior understanding of the needs of growing businesses and strong business acumen.
- Familiarity partnering with Marketing and Sales Leaders to drive adoption
- Familiarity with managing high volumes of customers
Drift is the world's leading conversational marketing and sales platform that helps businesses connect now with the customers who are ready to buy now. After just two years in market, the company has become one of the fastest growing SaaS companies of all-time and was named to the Forbes Cloud 100, LinkedIn Top 50 Startups, Entrepreneur's Top Company Cultures, Boston Business Journal's Best Places to Work, and SaaS Company of the Year by the NEVCA