Drift is the Conversational Marketing platform that combines chat, email, video, and automation to remove the friction from business buying. With Drift, you can start conversations with future customers now, on their terms -- not days later. There are over 50,000 businesses that use Drift today to generate more revenue, shrink sales cycles, and make buying easy. Our mission is to use conversations to make business buying frictionless, more enjoyable, and more human.
Strategic Account Manager, Enterprise
As Drift continues to expand quickly into the Enterprise, we are looking to grow out our team with a focus on providing the customer with high-value resources to ensure they’re successful. As a Strategic Account Manager for Enterprise, your primary responsibility will be to ensure that our most valuable customers are getting everything they need to demonstrate the value Drift is providing for their business.
What you’ll be doing as a Strategic Account Manager on the Enterprise team at Drift:
- Renew/expand the contracts of our largest enterprise-grade customers through great relationship building and value-add throughout their lifecycle with us
- Uncover upsell opportunities within different geographies/business units, additional sales seats, and new products in 2019
- Clearly define and review the success criteria with your customer to ensure they’re performing as expected on a regular basis. Work with Customer Success to package and deliver
- Prepare and present demos of “future state” opportunities for our customers - show them what they could be doing with a next-level implementation of Drift
- Leverage sales management tools to track sales activities
- Sell to key decision makers within organizations that range from 1,000-10,000 employees. You must establish strong partnerships with procurement teams, legal teams, and security teams in addition to the primary decision makers in sales and marketing
- Identify customers at risk and provide the support necessary in partnership with our Customer Success team to retain and make them successful
- Work closely with your Customer Success rep to ensure all onboarding and success criteria are being met
About you and what type of skills you'll need:
- 5+ years of sales experience working with Enterprise level sales cycles
- Experience selling to Enterprise Marketing & Sales decision makers is heavily preferred
- The ability to demonstrate a strong aptitude for both selling and building lasting relationships with customers
- Strong business acumen and comfort with presenting to, and establishing relationships with, senior level executives in enterprise-level companies
- Technologically savvy and ability to learn and demonstrate new technology fast
- Proven ability to achieve and exceed quotas and goals
- The ability to work individually and collaborate within a team environment to achieve set goals
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Love putting the customer at the center of your day
At Drift, team members:
• Have complete ownership and accountability over their role and functional area
• Have complete transparency into the rest of the company (and are expected to show their work and do the same)
• Have a sense of urgency. We are building a once in a lifetime company at Drift, so we move fast every single day
Drift is committed to being an equal opportunity employer.
We know that applying for a new job can be intimidating. But guess what? At Drift, there is no such thing as a “ideal candidate.” We believe in the power of teamwork -- and in the desire to learn something new every day. We believe in hiring people, not just skills. Take it from our CEO.
If this sounds like a company you would like to join and a role you would thrive in, please don’t hold back from applying! Whatever skills you bring to the table or background you’re coming from, we welcome you to start a conversation with us. We need your unique perspective for our continued innovation and success. We’re looking forward to learning more about you!
Drift is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com