We’re looking for an Enterprise Marketing Manager to develop marketing content and campaigns focused on roles across enterprise B2B marketing and sales teams. These roles include demand generation, marketing ops, digital marketing, business / sales development (BDR/SDR) teams and inside/field sales.
Who are you? You are passionate about marketing. You have a background in data-driven marketing - demand generation, marketing ops or B2B digital marketing. You like the idea of working with a new disruptive marketing technology - and marketing it to your peers. BDR/SDR and Sales teams are your best friends. And… you want to work for a fast-moving company with a great culture, that’s redefining how sales and marketing teams engage their customers.
If that describes you, then come join our team.
What you’ll be doing on the marketing team at Drift:
- Develop marketing content and programs focused on mid-market and enterprise B2B marketers
- Create content that explains how enterprise marketers and sales teams can leverage chat and conversational marketing in demand generation and pipeline building
- Content development includes a wide range of formats and usage - slides for speaking opportunities, customer testimonials, white papers, e-books, webinars, persona development, and sales collateral like pitch decks and case studies
- Work closely with Product, Brand, Events and Sales teams as a primary point of contact for all Enterprise Marketer-focused content and messaging
- Educate Sales on the programs and content, and help them use your content in their outbound campaigns
- Forge key partnerships with enterprise technology partners, industry analysts and services partners to collaborate with, influence and learn from them
About you and what type of skills you’ll need:
- 4+ years demand generation, marketing operations or digital marketing experience
- Working knowledge of managing and optimizing the demand funnel from Inquiry & MQL thru to SAL/SQL
- Functional knowledge of Marketing Automation Platforms like Marketo, Eloqua or Pardot; technical hands-on knowledge of any of these systems is a plus
- Passion for communication and storytelling, and for explaining Marketing funnel concepts to others
- Strong writing and slide creation skills
- Ability to prioritize and execute across multiple enterprise marketing activities and deliverables, with a bias to producing measurable results
- A self-starter passionate about marketing technology who is comfortable with ambiguity and making things happen
- Experience working with & supporting BDR/SDR and Sales teams
Drift is the world's leading conversational marketing and sales platform and helps businesses connect now with the customers who are ready to buy now. After just two years in market, the company has become one of the fastest growing SaaS companies of all-time, and was named to the Forbes Cloud 100, LinkedIn Top 50 Startups, Entrepreneur's Top Company Cultures, Boston Business Journal's Best Places to Work, and SaaS Company of the Year by the NEVCA.