Everyone who works at Drift has a part in driving customer success. The goal of the Customer Success Team is to ensure our customers launch Drift successfully, adopt it into their organization, and achieve the results and value they want.
We're looking to bring on an innovative and customer focused leader to support the success and growth of Drift customers with 1,000+ employees. This leader will be responsible for building and executing a team and a strategy for our enterprise success team in both our Boston and San Francisco locations.
What you’ll be doing on the customer team at Drift:
- Continue hiring a talented and ambitious team of CSMs who can drive the success and growth of our enterprise customers
- Develop a strategy for enterprise customer engagement, adoption, project management, change management and growth
- Partner with our VP of Enterprise sales to support the expansion of Drift customers
- Liaise with our product team to demonstrate enterprise customer product needs
- Accurately forecast your team’s business for current and future quarters
- Hit your enterprise net retention and customer health quota on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
About you and what type of skills you'll need:
- We’re looking for an enterprise success leader who has experience both building and executing a go-to-market strategy for success in a fast growing tech company
- The quality of your success to date supersedes the amount of time you’ve spent doing it. With that said, we want to see someone who has led a successful enterprise team for 5+ years. We need to see demonstrated consistency, growth, and accountability. Show us your work.
- Customer Centricity: You are a trusted partner and advisor to your customers, and their needs are your north star.
- Agility/Rigor: “Give me what I need to get moving” is your mantra with your team. As things change and move quickly, you are excited by the fast pace, and opportunity to constantly learn and help your team learn
- Scrappiness: You are energized by rolling up your sleeves and making things happen, and enabling your team to do the same.
- Extreme ownership: You hold yourself accountable to a high bar. You are supremely organized, you see what needs to happen, and you don’t just roll with it, you run with it.
- Implementation, Project & Changes Management Chops: You know what it takes to get customers moving quickly and seeing value from software for their business. You also know what it takes to drive change through an organization, and to support CSMs in how to guide customers through that change.
- Problem solving: Getting to the root cause of a challenge and coming up with a solution is second nature to you. You have an eye for identifying problems, and an even stronger skill in taking positive proactive action.
- Results & Data Driven: You understand the metrics of the business you are responsible for, from implementation, adoption, health, retention, to growth, you are constantly evaluating the metrics and output of CSM efforts. You leverage these insights to drive constant improvement. You are 100% comfortable driving team accountability and ownership of their individual customer metrics.
Drift is the world's leading conversational marketing and sales platform that helps businesses connect now with the customers who are ready to buy now. After just two years in market, the company has become one of the fastest growing SaaS companies of all-time and was named to the Forbes Cloud 100, LinkedIn Top 50 Startups, Entrepreneur's Top Company Cultures, Boston Business Journal's Best Places to Work, and SaaS Company of the Year by the NEVCA.