Interested in helping form the future of channel through reseller partnerships with one of the fastest growing SaaS companies, ever? Read below, and see what Drift is looking for:
What you’ll be doing on the partner team:
- Hunt and manage reseller partners such as management consultants, marketing agencies, and sales consultants that service & sell to companies with 250 employees or more.
- Master the Drift sales motion for Conversational Marketing.
- Master the Drift partner sales motion for turning prospective partners into world-class resellers.
- Assist partners through their onboarding process by training, co-selling, and enabling their sales motions to promote Drift.
- Assist partners in building service and delivery models for Conversational Marketing.
- Be hands on in directly selling Drift alongside partners while coaching their individual success.
- Own a quota of partners, new partner revenue, and reseller revenue.
About you and the skills you need to apply and succeed:
- 1-3 years of direct sales experience.
- 2-4 years of channel sales experience.
- Top 10% of your class, year over year.
- Well-versed in the challenger sales methodology.
- Ability to run multi-threaded sales cycles across multiple personas and partner roles.
- The combination of larger sales and high velocity does not scare you, it excites you.
- Extreme ownership of your partners, onboarding time, pipeline, win rate, and sales cycle.
- Exceptional verbal, written, and video communication.
Drift is the world's leading conversational marketing and sales platform that helps businesses connect now with the customers who are ready to buy now. After just two years in market, the company has become one of the fastest growing SaaS companies of all-time and was named to the Forbes Cloud 100, LinkedIn Top 50 Startups, Entrepreneur's Top Company Cultures, Boston Business Journal's Best Places to Work, and SaaS Company of the Year by the NEVCA.
At Drift, team members:
- Have complete ownership and accountability over their role and functional area
- Have complete transparency into the rest of the company (and are expected to show their work and do the same)
- Have a sense of urgency. We are building a once in a lifetime company at Drift, so we move fast every single day.