Are you an expert FrontEnd developer who is as passionate about E-Learning and UI as you are about code? Would you like to take a leading role in building web-based learning tools to help people progress in their professional careers?
The internet is changing the way people learn, and our client is at the forefront of the E-learning market. They are the largest independent provider of continuing education for financial professionals in the U.S., and they are looking to expand their team with a reliable FrontEnd Developer.
What You’ll Be Doing:
You’ll be participating in daily scrums, team tasks, conducting meetings and doing code reviews to ensure coding standards are being met. Your job will also be to define, design, and implement cutting-edge features into the existing platform.
You’ll be required to engage in hands-on programming tasks with the team to ensure the final delivery of high-quality solutions, while understanding and applying SDLC principles when working with a small team of developers.
We also expect you to be responsible for adoption of software development best practices like code reusability, modularity, and usage of patterns within the technology team.
Besides this, you’ll be assisting in development of product road-maps.
You’ll be working remotely, during EST time zone work hours.
You must have:.
- 3-5 years of experience as a FrontEnd developer
- UI and Design experience with available portfolio
- 1-3 years with PHP frameworks, especially Zend or Laravel.
- 1-3 years experience in ECOM using either WordPress/WooCommerce or Magento.
- 3-5 years experience in HTML, SASS, CSS and JS/jQuery.
- A strong, professional and clear command of spoken and written English
We would be delighted if you’re also:
- Experienced in Digital Ocean, PagodaBox or Heroku.
Here’s what’s in it for you:
- The chance to work remotely, full-time, from your home.
- Opportunities for growth. If you do well, you’ll rise in the company.
- Competitive pay.
Sounds good? Get in touch!