"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." --Thomas Edison
Look, sometimes it's all about the income. About having the stability and growth in your professional life to give yourself and your family the quality of life you deserve, and even more so during tough times. This particular role doesn't come with bells and whistles; it's a realistic opportunity to work in the digital marketing industry with a decent salary and paid vacation.
We expect that this role will have room to grow and plenty of challenges to tackle, so we're looking for the kind of Full Stack PHP developer who knows the value of hard work. The type of Full Stack PHP developer that can be relied upon to work on a variety of projects, meet deadlines, and creatively contribute to the team.
To be successful in this process and get this job, you will need:
- At least five years experience with:
- PHP (Laravel)
- Experience interacting with CRMs and working with APIs.
- Experience with a CMS.
- Both frontend and backend experience, preferably with a portfolio of past work.
- Great at time management and communication.
We prefer someone who also has:
- Experience with payment processing for e-commerce sites.
- Experience working with an agency, consultancy or similar.
This role is to work 100% remotely, it offers stability, the possibility of growing with the company, a decent time-off package, and in general, it's the right place for someone who knows the power of hard work.
So if you're looking for your next opportunity and feel like you're the right person for this position, don't hesitate to apply!