Full Stack Web Developer
Full Stack developers know that an application is like an iceberg. Sure, there’s something bright and shiny that you can see, but below the surface? Well, that stuff can sink ships. Our client are looking to bring a new team member on board, joining their small and tight-knit family. They’re looking for a self-starter to join them at a time of exponential growth, and they’re willing to listen to everyone’s input as to how to keep that momentum up.
They’re Looking For:
- Someone who’s excited by a fast-paced working environment with plenty of problem-solving.
- 3+ years of web development experience
- Full-stack AWS or similar cloud hosting services experience
- Extensive understanding of clean code, object orientation, and design patterns
- Laravel and Vuejs experience preferred
Bonus Points For:
- An interest in data science
- Experience or curiosity in machine learning
The Job Entails:
- Taking care of and updating the API admins of the company’s apps
- Maintenance and development of three separate WordPress properties
- Manage their hosting stack across AWS, Digital Ocean, Google, and CloudFlare
- Test, test, test, ship, repeat
Benefits For You:
You’ll be working under an experienced lead developer and product management staff. They’ll help you get established, but there’s potential for growth and promotion as you help develop the product to new heights.
Do you think you’ve got what it takes to steer the company ship without that iceberg becoming a titanic disaster? Great. Get in touch today to find out more.