We are looking for a technically-minded and business-oriented CRM and Sales Operations Manager to develop our Sales Ops further. You will play an integral part in shaping future success for the entire sales team and set new standards for how we drive sales and execute on sales projects. You’ll be highly motivated and excel at managing multiple projects simultaneously to test and execute immediate change.
What we want you to do
As CRM and Sales Operations Manager, you will be responsible for development, execution, and continuous refinement of Customer Relations and the development of programs, initiatives, and Customer Relation strategies as well as taking ownership our CRM system (Salesforce). Primarily, in a business-to-business context working with our sponsorships and media rights sales teams.
Based on data, you will further develop our understanding of our sales processes and identify and realize optimization initiatives and build up general sales analytics capabilities.
You will also be in charge of managing our sponsorship inventory, working with both our Sales and Product departments to monitor and maintain sponsorship inventories in our CRM.
- Planning and delivering CRM strategies across the company
- Deciding on the CRM/Salesforce platform structure and architecture ensuring it works seamlessly across the organisation and captures all required information at key points in the customer life cycle.
- Customer Journey Mapping analyzing touch points with the organisation and maximising commercial opportunities.
- Working closely with all departments to ensure the CRM/Salesforce works effectively for all aspects of the company.
- Own weekly, monthly, quarterly reporting of all relevant CRM KPIs & build the right dashboards to track and socialize performance
- Articulate and present strategy, progress, results and data analyses / learnings effectively to stakeholders and the wider business
- Partner with the Sales and Product departments to define sponsorship inventory and maintain this in the CRM
- Drive and support other Sales Operations projects
- Serve as the CRM/Salesforce expert for DreamHack
What we can do for you
We work with cutting-edge technology and deliver great experiences for our audience and our partners. As the interest and the hype around esport and gaming really heating up it is always important for us to put you in a professional context and give you the best tools available.
Our culture is modern with a relaxed atmosphere where we want everyone to feel at home. Gaming is in our DNA so expect a lot of opportunities to play games and while your attendance will not be required at all DreamHack events, you will have the chance to attend several events worldwide.
What we ask of you
This position demands extensive cross-functional collaboration, good communication skills, excellent project managerial skills, and a process-focused aptitude that will enable you to effectively execute multiple responsibilities and deliverables. You can navigate internal stakeholders and you set high standards for yourself and also expect the same for those around you. And you love a happy customer.
We also believe that you have:
- 2+ years’ experience working in a CRM role, preferably with extensive experience of Salesforce
- Ability to manage cross-functional projects, deal with multiple stakeholders and manage multiple projects at once
- Proactive & independent, always looking for ways to take initiative and improve existing programs/processes
- Move things forward - you are eager to realize ideas, initiatives and strategies into action and not let them remain in PowerPoints or at the drawing table.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with a high degree of comfort interpreting results and communicating insights effectively to stakeholders and senior leadership
- Attention to detail with a clear, methodological approach to problem solving
- Proven analytical skills; should be comfortable with Excel/Google Sheets
- Creative problem-solving skills with focus on efficient execution while balancing big-picture thinking
- Bachelor degree required
We want to meet you! Send your application today. For questions about the process, contact Nina Ögren, Recruiter, at Nina.Ogren@nentgroup.com.