About the Role:
The DreamBox Learning Talent Acquisition team is looking for a highly motivated individual to join our rapidly growing company as part of the People Team! The ideal candidate for this role will play a key role in enabling our growth through partnering with our leaders in finding innovative and creative ways to identify top talent to join our company. As a Senior Talent Acquisition Partner, you recognize the importance of quality over quantity and value both the candidate and hiring manager experience. This is an exciting opportunity to grow your skill sets and be part of a rewarding company.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Managing end-to-end recruitment, including; market research, recruitment strategy, sourcing, candidate assessment & management, offer negotiations & acceptance.
- Partnering strategically with hiring managers to deeply understand hiring needs and develop interview processes that lead to exceptional hires.
- Improving upon existing programs and processes while developing innovative strategies to find talented, passionate people.
- Utilizing Greenhouse reports, dashboards, and other tools and data to illustrate the recruiting pipeline and analyze results.
- Proactively managing a pipeline of candidates in anticipation of future business needs.
- Consistently delivering a positive and timely recruiting experience for candidates and hiring managers.
- Becoming an expert on Dreambox Learning and speaking to candidates about our products, positions, and company culture.
- Ensuring consistent communication regarding recruitment efforts by providing status updates to all stakeholders through meetings, email updates, and reports.
- Proactively managing the effectiveness of all recruiting efforts, with specific attention paid to the continued flow of candidates through recruiting pipeline.
- Acting as an informal mentor for less experienced recruiters within the team.
- Attending career fairs, on-campus interviews, and other recruiting events, as needed.
- 5+ years of full lifecycle recruiting experience, preferably within a high-growth company or agency.
- Knowledge of local technology company/startup/SaaS landscape preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of skills, training, and experience.
- Experience using an applicant tracking system (Greenhouse), HRIS Systems (Paycor), and MS Office Suite.
- Excellent communication skills and with history of creating collaborative and successful relationships with business stakeholders.
- Proven ability to identify, source, and engage candidates through creative and innovative sourcing approaches.
- Focused experience with sourcing candidates using internet search skills via LinkedIn Recruiter, job boards, and other tools.
- Experience utilizing data to influence the business, recruiting goals, and projections.
- Highly self-motivated and driven with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States.
#LI-Remote #BI-Remote #LI-DJ1
At DreamBox, we are hooked on celebrating diversity & providing an inclusive workplace and it shows throughout our product, brand, and teams. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Thanks for considering DreamBox Learning!