About the Role:
The DreamBox Learning sales team seeks a high-energy, professional individual to join our growing organization as a Strategic Account Executive in the Central California territory. The Strategic Account Executive will hunt new business and expand the DreamBox Learning footprint within a specified customer base.
The individual in this role will be a team player with a penchant for seeking new experiences, knowledge, candid feedback, and openness to learning and change. This person will also bring a proven track record of successfully meeting revenue targets selling to a variety of decision-makers in K-12. She/he/they will also show strong emotional intelligence in all interactions with prospects, customers, and colleagues and have the ability to embrace feedback and hold themselves accountable.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Developing and delivering product presentations eloquently and succinctly to groups and decision-makers in-person and via video conferencing
- Developing proposals, consulting on purchasing options, negotiating terms, strategizing on solutions.
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders to identify and drive expansion opportunities.
- Accurately managing sales activities and forecasting through CRM (SFDC experience a +).
- Working on a wide variety of tasks simultaneously, setting goals, and meeting deadlines.
- Effectively communicating, problem-solving, and collaborating with internal departments
- Approaching challenges and opportunities with a deep, critical thinking mindset.
- Developing and executing the strategic sales plan to achieve the company's new business and expansion goals.
- Identifying potential prospects through territory analysis using market trends and account-based marketing campaigns.
- 5+ years in a consultative, field sales position.
- Working experience in educational software, SaaS, and/or K-12 experience, specifically Math/Literacy curriculum, a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of skills, training, and experience.
- Ability to travel up to 75% of the time, depending on the time of year and district needs.
- Understanding of the educational landscape in Central California
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, CRM (Salesforce preferred), and SalesLoft.
- Self-starter with the ability to manage/prioritize multiple tasks, demonstrate problem solving/ solution-oriented approach.
- Excellent written and oral communication, strong interpersonal skills, and attention to detail.
- Willingness to learn in a high-paced sales environment.
- Demonstrated ability to understand, accept, and engage with people of diverse backgrounds.
*Open to remote employees in the US, central California area
#LI-Remote #BI-Remote #LI-JW1
At DreamBox, we are hooked on celebrating diversity & providing an inclusive workplace and it shows throughout our product, brand, and teams. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Thanks for considering DreamBox Learning!