Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Shift: AM, PM, NOC
Salary: Average $13 / hour
Are you ready to discover the world of helping people of all backgrounds, experiences, and needs? Expand your horizons and learn new skills by providing extraordinary care and making a great impact in the lives of all of the residents we serve.
- Competitive salary for Chicago
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Employee Assistance Program for staff and their families
- Free meal for each shift worked
- Professional growth opportunities within the medical field
- Paid time off
- Valid CNA license in the state of Illinois preferred
- Valid CPR certification in the state of Illinois preferred
- Must pass background check and physical
- Strong empathy for residents
- We may also be able to provide training if you do not have your CNA license yet
Our company mission is to dignify long term for all residents in the eyes of their families. Our residents' health is dependent on our compassionate and reliable CNAs working to improve plans of care and business operations. Our leadership team is driven to hire and train employees who deliver care with empathy and skill. We value integrity and thoughtfulness in our buildings. We love employee-started initiatives that challenge us to learn and grow.
Job Type: Full-time
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Overnight shift
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Please apply even if you don't meet 100% of the above qualifications. Hiring studies show you can still be considered for a job even if you just meet 50% of the qualifications!
About Dreambound Recruitment:
Dreambound Recruitment places hundreds of CNAs every month at nursing homes, hospitals and other care facilities. Our employer partners trust us to deliver top-quality CNA hires so they can provide the best-in-class care to their guests and patients. Our expertise in identifying and coaching job candidates makes us the premiere destination CNA job seekers go to. Your CNA job search stops here.