As a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) you are expected to assist your respective residents with their day-to-day life and routines. Oakmont Guest Care Center is proud to provide top-quality nursing care to all our beloved residents. We have earned a reputation for delivering top-notch resident care and services and you will help us maintain that. We pride ourself in having built a culture of empathy, compassion, and professionalism that has attracted many high calibre and talented individuals. Please come join us in setting the standard of patient care in our industry.
Compensation and benefits:
- Approx. $13 per hour starting pay plus sign-on bonus
- We offer flexible schedules as well as full-time and part-time opportunities
- Evening and weekend shifts available
- Competitive medical and 401K benefits
- Tuition reimbursement offered for your CNA school fees
- CNA is just a beginning, exciting career advancement opportunities
- Valid CNA license in the state of Texas preferred
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident
- You should be physically capable of lifting at least 40 pounds
- Be able to twist another individual
- All candidates must pass background checks in accordance with state regulations.
*** Please apply even if you don't meet 100% of the above qualifications. Hiring studies show you can still be considered for a job even if you just meet 50% of the qualifications! ***
About Dreambound Recruitment:
Dreambound Recruitment places hundreds of CNAs every month at nursing homes, hospitals and other care facilities. Our employer partners trust us to deliver top-quality CNA hires so they can provide the best-in-class care to their guests and patients. Our expertise in identifying and coaching job candidates makes us the premiere destination CNA job seekers go to. Your CNA job search stops here.