At Dragonfly, we believe crypto/web3 is reinventing finance, social structures, and the internet at large. All of this will indelibly impact the human experience and the global economy. The teams in our 150+ company portfolio are solving extraordinarily diverse problems to this end, and they all require world-class talent.
Our team partners with analysts, accountants, treasury/tax/risk/audit managers, financial compliance officers, investment managers, or anyone within a finance department to identify opportunities within our portfolio that are mutually aligned in terms of interests and engage your passion for building.
Please be advised this job opening is for our portfolio companies. This is not a listing for an internal role at Dragonfly. We’re proud to have placed people just starting their careers through seasoned industry leaders.
How does this process work?
- Apply to the job posting, and Dragonfly’s talent team will seek to hand-match you with companies in our portfolio based on your background, skill set, interests, and career goals.
- If you and the team agree you’d like to speak, we’ll facilitate a warm intro directly.
Whatever skillset you bring to the table, there’s a strong likelihood we can connect you with interesting projects.
Portfolio: You can find our featured portfolio here - https://jobs.dragonfly.xyz/jobs
- We've backed 150+ companies, including many of the industry's leading projects (e.g., MakerDAO, Compound, Dune Analytics, Bybit, dYdX, 1inch, Celo, Avalanche, Hashflow, Flashbots, Aptos, Matter Labs, Polygon, etc.)
- We've funded teams at various stages/sizes, and there are a ton of interesting challenges being tackled — from DeFi (e.g., trading, exotic on-chain financial instruments), to CeFi, to NFTs, GameFi, L1 infrastructure/core tech, DAOs and DAO tooling, data tools, MEV, decentralized social and science, the intersection of ML and crypto, etc.
We’d love to speak with you if you are someone who:
- Has experience overseeing the financial operations of a company: budgeting, financial reporting, or forecasting.
- Can analyze different types of financial data and report on it to support business decisions
- Is meticulous in maintaining financial records, ensuring compliance, and preparing financial statements
- Has a wealth of knowledge on the best practices, standards, and regulations across crypto and the finance industry
- Can advise leaders, colleagues, and other stakeholders on identifying risks, financial reporting and performance
- Is someone who understands the intricacies of tax laws and regulations
- Is extremely curious and enjoys researching and analyzing a constantly evolving space