At Dragonfly, we believe crypto/web3 is reinventing finance, social structures, and the internet at large. All of this will indelibly impact the human experience and the global economy. The teams in our 150+ company portfolio are solving extraordinarily diverse problems to this end, and they all require world-class talent.
Our team partners with content creators, event coordinators, social media managers, tech/product ambassadors/evangelists, or any form of community builders to identify opportunities within our portfolio that are mutually aligned in terms of interests and engage your passion for building.
Please be advised that this job opening is for our portfolio companies. This is not a listing for an internal role at Dragonfly. We’re proud to have placed people just starting their careers through seasoned industry leaders.
Portfolio: You can find our featured portfolio here: https://jobs.dragonfly.xyz/jobs
How does this process work?
- Apply to the job posting, and Dragonfly’s talent team will seek to hand-match you with companies in our portfolio based on your background, skill set, interests, and career goals.
- If you and the team agree you’d like to speak, we’ll facilitate a warm intro directly.
We’d love to speak with you if you are someone who:
- Has a track record of growing and engaging a community in creative, innovative, and quantifiable ways
- Has an active Twitter presence and experience developing outreach through other social media platforms
- Is excited about building a brand and online presence that engages with a passionate community
- Can communicate complex technical concepts and products across varying audiences
- Is meticulous when organizing AMAs, Webinars, and other events
- Can network and build relationships with users, influencers, and investors